❤ |ƬHƐ ƁAƊ ƐƝƊIƝƓ| Ɓу: SOLƜAƐ ❤

Почніть із самого початку

I came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook playing with Gio, they're so cute

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook playing with Gio, they're so cute. But I picked up my shoe and hit Jungkook. He screamed like a little kid.

JUNGKOOK: WHAT WAS THAT FOR??
Y/N: Not making breakfast.
JUNGKOOK:  Y/N......you know I can't...
Y/N: Excuses, excuses.
JUNGKOOK: ......
Y/N: Gio, do you want to stay with Kookie or come to the store with me?
GIO: Kookie!
Y/N: Aye that kind of hurt a lil bit.

I threw a pillow at Gio, we were all giggling like children. I heard a car horn, I knew it was Bianca. I looked over at Jungkook and Gio and told them both that I loved them before I gave Gio a kiss on the forehead and left. I ran out to Bianca and got in the passenger seat. I stole the AUX cord from Bianca and started playing music.

BIANCA: Did you find a baby sitter?
Y/N: Why would I do that?
BIANCA: Because you don't want to leave your kid and dog home alone??
Y/N: Jungkook is watching them you dummy!

All of a sudden Bianca slammed on her breaks, and parked on the curb...

BIANCA: Y/N ARE YOU EVEN SANE??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? HE'S AT HOME WITH THEM. I TALKED TO HIM EARLIER I-

BIANCA: HE'S DEAD Y/N! IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS!!

Y/N: WHY ARE YOU SAYING THESE THINGS?? HE'S ALIVE I TELL YOU!!!!

BIANCA: HE'S FUCKING DEAD! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT IT LIKE THE REST OF US??

Y/N: YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN I'M IN!

I screamed at the top of my lungs... She doesn't know how badly I'm hurting.

He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here. He's still here.

☺ FLASHBACK ☺

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW
I was driving to Dongchul's house for the dinners we had every Friday. I'm so ready to see Y/N again, it's been a few months. We couldn't see each other because of that stupid mission. I was about to turn on to the street that they lived on when this guy cut me off and stopped, I was going to go around him but I was surrounded by cars? One in front of me, one behind me, and one on my left. I had to stop my car. What are these jackasses doing?!

All of a sudden the person in the car behind me got out...wait....is that...Jimin? No...it can't be, we killed him. Oh shit he's coming! I went to grab my gun but I forgot it at home... I guess I'll have to hope for the best...