➤ QUƐSƬιOƝ ➤

Y/N POV

JUNGKOOK: So, I have a question?

Y/N: Yea?

He hesitated for a minute.... and looked down...

JUNGKOOK: uh..

Y/N: just ask it....

JUNGKOOK: okay... well... never mind.. I forgot

Y/N: really, that fast?

He nodded and raised his eyebrows, I know he was lying but I'm curious as to why he wont ask me whatever he wants to ask....

Y/N: ohh k

He rolled over and kissed me on the forehead..

JUNGKOOK: lets get some sleep..

He turned the TV off and the lights and shortly after I must have just dozed off.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to feel something heavy laying on my chest.... until I opened my eyes to see Jungkooks crazy hair in my face... I brought my hand up and started running my fingers through his hair.....

JUNGKOOK: MMmmm That feels nice... ( IN HIS RASPY MORNING VOICE )

He looked up at me....

JUNGKOOK: we could do this everyday ya know?

I half smiled and laid my head back on the pillow to look at the ceiling..

JUNGKOOK: what?

Y/N: nothing... just thinking..

JUNGKOOK: about?

Y/N: Us I guess...

JUNGKOOK: what about us?

Y/N: I just... don't know how we could ever live a normal life.... I grew up in craziness.... I don't want my future children to grow up in that life...

He rolled off of me onto his pillow and was looking up at the ceiling...

JUNGKOOK: why do you always gotta make everything so serious?

Y/N: why do you take everything as a joke?

JUNGKOOK: Do I look like I'm joking?

As he rolled over on top of me, hovering over me...

I giggled a little....

JUNGKOOK: I think we both are already so dysfunctional that our kids are screwed already anyways...

Y/N: who said you would be the father?

I said trying not to laugh.... but his whole expression changed.... he got up off the bed and went into the bathroom....

I was just kidding... who else would it be?

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't know why she hates me so much.... no matter how good I try to be to her and for her... I'm never the one... I'll be damned if I let another man ever father her children except me...

I walked out and saw her sitting on the floor by the window... looking more beautiful than ever.....

I grabbed my phone...