☣ 𝓢 𝓟 𝓔 ℒ ℒ (𝟐𝟏+) ☣

WE CREATED A CUSTOM PLAYLIST IN ORDER FOR EACH SONG WITHIN THIS FF :) IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE LINK LET US KNOW!

He kissed my cheek and started to kiss my neck... I was losing control...it's almost like he puts me under some kinda spell...

Y/N: How do you do this to me?

JUNGKOOK: The same way you do it to me...

Y/N: It's not a good idea...

JUNGKOOK: When has anything we've done been a good idea?

As he laid his head back on the car seat....

Y/N: yea... I guess you're right..

JUNGKOOK: let me in...

He looked at me with a begging look on his face...

Y/N: do you really love me or am I just fun?

JUNGKOOK: If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here right now..

I turned in my seat facing him... with my head laying on my seat..

Y/N: I've never cared about any guy before, like I do you...

JUNGKOOK: really?

Y/N: You're sweet, cute, beautiful,sexy....but then there is this Devilish side of you that terrifies me....

He just looked at me with a little smile on his face...

Y/N: I wish you were always this version of Jungkook... This is the you, I fell in love with...

I opened up the car door and got out, while he just sat and looked at me... I walked a little and then turned around...

Y/N: Are you coming?

He got out of the car so fast, and walked over to be while wrapping his arm around my waist while we walked up to my doors.

DOORMAN: Evening Y/N and Sir..

BOTH OF US: Evening!

In the elevator Jungkook stood in front of me and started to kiss me, he put his hand up my shirt...

We were going hot and heavy until the door opened and somebody walked in and we stopped and started laughing...

We made it to my floor, got off the elevator and walked up to my door and I unlocked it.

He followed behind me and locked the door behind us....

He wasted no time grabbing me and kissing me...

JUNGKOOK: I've missed this..

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me while kissing him again...

I started to lift his shirt over his head and he pulled mine off....

JUNGKOOK: mmm... I like this lace on you...

Y/N: I have the panties on too match....

As I smiled seductively at him....

He let out a small growl while he yanked me by my pants and started to impatiently take them off... after he helped me remove them, he stood back and just looked my body over...