❤ Ƒ ƛ Լ Լ ❤

IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE SENSITIVE MATERIAL SUCH AS SUICIDE, SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE DO NOT READ....

JUNGKOOK POV

We heard some foot steps walking toward us.... I don't know why they were just holding us instead of already killing us... they have to be new to this or some plain out suckers.

MAN: well well you finally decided to wake up...

JUNGKOOK: what do you want?

MAN: I don't want anything from you, it's what my boss wants...

JUNGKOOK: who is your boss and why isn't he man enough to face me himself?

MAN: he's a busy man..

JUNGKOOK: I'm sure he is..

MAN: you will get to meet him soon enough.. don't worry

JUNGKOOK: worry about what? Please.. if he or she wanted me dead I'm sure I would already be...

The man smirked and walked out...
Jin fell asleep... so he obviously wasnt worried a bit about this shit.. but I want out of here.

???????: I want them begging to live by time we are done with them...

MAN: sir you know that won't be an issue

???????: I'd hope not..... beat the shit out of them....

MAN: yes sir..

MAN POV
I walked into the room where they were and their eyes shot up so fast but they didn't look scared but by time I am done they will be in fear or dead.....

I grabbed the first one off the ground and threw him back down.. he wasn't even trying to fight back...

I kicked him and hit him until he was on the ground bleeding...

MAN: that's what you deserve..

As I spit on him...

MAN: you're next..

As I looked to the other one... and did the same.. it was odd neither one put up a fight......

JUNGKOOK POV

Even though I was trapped in this hell of a place, all I could think about was y/n.. and wondering what she was doing right this second.....

I was deep in thought when the same guy that's been in here multiple times unlocked my chains and pulls me with him to another room.. but not just any kind of room... it looked dark and there was blood around... and stuff to be tortured with...

He threw me down on a chair and tied me to it...

JUNGKOOK: you don't have to do all of this.. just kill me...

MAN: what would be the fun in that?

JUNGKOOK: why don't you tell your boss to come meet me?

MAN: he will be here shortly...

About ten minutes later in came some tall figure with a mask on...

JUNGKOOK: such a pussy you can't even show your face? What a pathetic piece of shit...

As I laughed...