✘ Ⓒⓞⓕⓕⓔⓔ ✘

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

JUNGKOOK POV

I just walked in from work, I ended up buying another house but something more simple this time, and in a much more secluded area... I feel like all I've been doing is working, but I feel like all of this is for nothing... I'm sick of being alone...

I decided to go upstairs and shower...

When my phone started ringing, I went and grabbed it off my night stand..

JUNGKOOK: Hello?

MAN: Sir, I believe Y/n has a boyfriend..

JUNGKOOK: What do you mean?

MAN: She had a guy go up to her apartment just now and it's the same one who kissed her from before.

JUNGKOOK: are you sure he's going to her apartment? 

MAN: Yeah, I'm sure because she just walked out with him just now..

JUNGKOOK: Fuck...

MAN: I'm very sorry sir, Is there something you want me to handle?

JUNGKOOK: No I think I'm going to fly to cali to take care of this situation myself.... I just have to work some things out and I'll be there..

MAN: Alright sir have a safe flight, let me know if you need anything

JUNGKOOK: Thanks, bye.

I started packing some things up to get ready to fly to california, I don't know what I'm planning to do but I know I have to do something... I also had an Idea...

I called my guy back

MAN: Yes sir?

JUNGKOOK: I do need another favor..

MAN: What can I do?

I told him exactly what to do and to call me when its finished.

I jumped on a flight and arrived within five and a half hours... My guy told me where she was and I followed her and watched her closely, she seemed happy and to be having lots of fun with this guy she was with and it pissed me off.

My phone started ringing

JUNGKOOK: Yeah?

MAN: It's done.

JUNGKOOK: Thanks

While I was on the phone I stepped outside and I heard Y/n laughing so I turned around and realized they were walking behind me and I know I seen her spot me but I got out of there as quick as possible, I don't want her to know I'm around just yet. I want to see what she will do and how far she is willing to go.

I jumped in the car with my driver and shortly after when we were at the light, I saw Y/N running in the same direction I left in.... She was looking for me... why was she running after me?