as I enter our room. Yes, we share a room now since Bright wouldn't let me be on my own. The kids literally had to drag him out of the house. I saw the two gifts already on the bed. Let's just say that it'll be fantastic! As for the second one, well... It's for my cravings. Damn pregnancy pheromones.

---

 "They're here!" Chimon shouted.

We heard a car pull up the driveway; all the decorations are ready, as are the lights and party poppers. We're holding the party in the garden since it's wider and has a lot of space.

I'm already holding the gift and a party popper. I'm only wearing casual attire and a loose button-up shirt. I can't wear anything tight because of my watermelon belly. I feel fat...

"Come, Dad!" We heard the kids voice. They soon appeared on the doorway. Both Chatri and Sun are holding their dad's hand while dragging him in with a blindfold.

"Woah! Slow down! We might trip," Bright said, trying to see through the blindfold and trying not to trip.

"Hurry!" Sun said. They stopped, and the kids let go of Bright's hand before running towards me and standing beside me.

"3...2...1" I whispered, "Take the blindfold off, Love!"

The moment he took the blindfold off, all the party poppers popped, and we all shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VACHIRAWIT!"

Bright was amazed by everything. Everyone clapped their hands as Bright looked at the surroundings. Soon, me and the kids went to him and gave him a big hug.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" The kids said in unison, giving him a kiss on each side of his cheeks.

"God, thank you," Bright said. Then, it's my turn. He hugged me, and I kissed his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then placed his hand on my growing belly and caressed it. "Nice, this little one's getting bigger."

"Tell me about it," I said. We both laughed and went to join the others.

They all wished him "happy birthday" and also gave him a handshake and a half hug. The guests are just mine and Bright's friends and colleagues. I also did not expect the other members of the six families to be here.

I'm glad I had a chance to meet them. They are all so nice. Suppasit, Mr. Suppasit, is kind of intimidating and scary. But I'm sure he's kind. After all the talks, We sat down and Bright blew the candle on his cake. The kids took part in it by holding the cake. We were nervous that they might let go of it, but thankfully they did not.

after the blowing of the cake. It's finally time for the gifts. Everyone gave their gifts to Bright, which Bright gladly and awkwardly took and thanked. And last, my gift—this is the first one.

"Okay, this seems a bit awkward, but here." I handed him a small box. He looked at me before taking the box from my hand. I also looked at Chimon and P'New; they gave me a thumbs up and nodded.

"This is not going to explode, isn't it?" Bright asked suspiciously.

I laughed. "What? What makes you think that?"

"I don't know; the last time you gave me a box as a gift, it exploded."

"You know what? If you don't want it, then don't." I was about to grab the box. He pulled my wrist and made me sit on his lap. I blushed, and this is a bit awkward since we're in front of the crowd.

"If I'm going to open this, and this explodes," he stopped and whispered. "You'll not be able to walk tomorrow."

Okaayy.... That's for later, Bastard.

wrapping his arm around my belly. He opened the box, and it really exploded. He flinched, and the crowd laughed. He was about to complain, but he saw the particles and stuff that were inside the box.

"CONGRATULATIONS! IT'S A GIRL!" Chimon and P'New shouted as the fireworks lit up the sky. It's pink glitter and papers.

Everyone was in awe and shouted "congratulations" and other praises. The kids are so cheerful about it. Everyone was happy and clapping their hands as they also watched the fireworks.

As for Bright, he stares at the fireworks with tears in his eyes. And also, our hands are covered in glitter. Soon, he looks at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. He stood up and spun me around. I got a little dizzy, but then he hugged me tight.

"Thank you, Win, for being part of my life," he said. With every word he spoke, he contained love and sincerity in them.

I smiled and hugged him as well, stuffing my face on the crook of his neck.

"Thank you as well. I love you, Bright."

"I love you too, Bunny."

---

After the gift-giving and also the gender reveal, We all ate till our stomachs were full, though mine was already huge. Everyone also congratulated me and Bright for having a girl, especially P'Gun, who said he wanted a girl but got three boys instead. P'Off joked that if he wanted a girl, then they could try again, to which P'Gun calmly and deadlyly declined his mate's offer.

As I mentioned before, I have two gifts for Bright. The first one is about the gender of the baby, and now, oh boy,

I excused ourselves and went back inside the house. AJ and JJ saw me, and they both gave me a smug look. I blushed and just ignored them. We reached our room, and I told Bright to sit down for a minute.

"What's wrong, bunny? Are you feeling tired already?" he asked with a concerned tone.

I grabbed the box and handed it to him. This time, the box is a bit bigger than the last one.

"I don't trust boxes anymore," he said, looking at me suspiciously.

"Just open it," I said, still blushing. Oh my god, what am I doing?

He slowly opens the box, and inside are two pairs of bunny ears and two wolf ears. He took the old ears out and inspected them.

"What's this for?" he asked with confusion.

I gulped, took the bunny ears, and placed them on my head. His eyes widen, then he smirked mischievously. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my waist.

"Now I know what this is for, you horny bunny," he said with a husky tone, kissing my neck.

"Just hurry up," I said with a strained voice, trying to hold back my moan as he kept sucking my neck. "This pregnancy is making me nuts."

He chuckled in a sexy tone. "Don't worry, bunny. This wolf will breed you over and over...and over, till you can't walk."

I brought this upon myself. This pregnancy sucks but feels good at the same time.

He then pushed me gently onto the bed, with him on top of me and my back resting on the bed. Kissing me gently, we parted from our kiss, and he took off his shirt, revealing his tensed muscles.

"This is going to be a long night. And I'm planning on marking you full; just try not to be so loud, hm?"

Oh god, wish me luck.

---
  Beep-Boop. Needy Pregnant Win is on the move✌️😎

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️