Avian!SBI AU

So I've had this idea for a long time. And I'm finally writing it down

12/18/21: So uh. Fuck this. I'll post the only finished/close to finished oneshot to do with this and then I probably won't touch this for a while. Maybe I'll touch it someday.

Basically, all the sleepy bois are not related to Philza(Excluding Wilbur), but are all Avians, aka bird hybrids. Everyone except Philza(And technically Tommy) hide their wings due to fear of not being accepted by the others, they know Philza is fine, he's the dad, and he already keeps his wings out at (almost) all times.. not even Phil is aware of Wilbur's wings, due to them growing in later than usual and Wilbur hiding them.

Now, their bird types!

Philza, Crow, a passerine bird that can create a large range of sounds, from harsh to musical tones. He can memorize a tune or sound he likes with ease. He's got a few traits of a raven, such as being able to mimic sounds he's heard with ease. He likes shiny things and if he finds something he can't have, he'll snatch it(hah, Stealza Birdza). He'll sometimes hand off the gold trinkets to Techno, depending on how much he likes it. And he uses his wings to get around most of the time, as it's simple. Whenever he needs to hide his wings, he simply shrinks them down enough and hides them under either his green robe thing or an Antarctic cloak.
He is also Angel of death and kinda brings death upon the world to bring souls to Mumza. He has a scythe in his house somewhere. Probably under the floorboards or something.

Tommy, Cardinal, a passerine bird that is normally shy and not aggressive(according to Google, but looking at better sources that's probably wrong, but we'll keep it anyway.), but Tommy likes to break that boundary and is very loud and annoying. Of course he still finds it hard to stay still. He's a cardinal! He likes singing, but mostly only does it when alone. He likes climbing trees to chill in the air, since he keeps his wings under his shirt(to avoid questions about them), he can't fly normally. He'd have to remove his shirt to use his wings. Whenever winter comes around he always finds Cardinals to join in a radiance for the colder months. He plays piano and somewhat knows how to play guitar.

Wilbur is a raven, his wings are too big to shrink small enough, so he's bound his wings since a week after getting them, and didn't ever unbind them, and the reason he's always wearing a sweatshirt, or a big coat(see L'manberg and Pogtopia), is to hide the outline of his wings. The reason he happens to be so smart and manipulative is because raven. He investigates the sound of explosions for a similar reason ravens investigate gunshot noises, there's destruction. He created L'manberg originally for territory, then grew to appreciate his little community he made.. but he forgot all about that when he was revived. Revivebur's wings are unbound due to Ghostbur

Ghostbur didn't have wings till a week or two before his revival, he did in fact unbind them a few days into being a ghost though, his wings being a happy memory, but binding them being a bad memory. He did however, keep them shrunken under his wings he didn't want to see what had happened to them after binding them down. His wings were made of light and aren't actually useful for flying, as Ghostbur can already fly without them.

Techno is a Magpie, a passerine bird, shiny things. His wings don't shrink small enough to stay under his shirt like Tommy's, but they can hide under his cloak, hence why he always wears a royal cloak. The only one he lets see his wings are Steve, Carl, and his Arctic foxes. He's very musical, just like Phil and Tommy, but only sings in solace or in company of Steve. Otherwise he isn't very comfortable doing so. He can, however, play violin, and plays along with Wilbur(Guitar) and Tommy(Piano) a lot.. or, used to. Both of them have forgotten how to play along. Wilbur lost his touch with music he used to have, and Tommy doesn't play the piano anymore(or so they think).

And yes they are all supposed to be passerine birds. Well, I think crows, ravens and magpies are passerines at least. Either way Tommy is still a passerine bird so,

And because they are honorary SBIs,

Tubbo is a bee/goat(Ram?) boy. Flowers, and headbutts.

Ranboo is a enderman/something/blackbird hybrid, his wings are always out, but also always closed, he never learned how to control them properly.

Fundy do be a salmon/human/raven/Fox/barn owl hybrid(ft a few god genes(where the Fox and barn owl came from)) thing. Idrk- he's nocturnal I think.

Anyways time to go write Avian!sleepy bois oneshots (that may or may not stay forever unposted). Ft fluff, probably angst, and a lot of feathers.