The void - Philza and Techno

Art by goblin-hours-oclock on Tumblr

Another not proofread one.

The blonde walked through cave that spiraled down and down and down, the black deepslate on the walls and floors, and the dripstones above him on the cave roof. He held nothing but a dim lantern that he'd relight if he actually needed more light, which he probably wouldn't need for a while. He remembered Techno warning him not to go down the caves, he could lose his life. But he promised he'd be fine.

Techno clearly didn't believe that though, he could hear the hoofsteps of his friend following him, at the very least he was trying to be quiet, although it was not working. This cave was eerily empty of mobs, only a bat here and there that would flap away from him frantically and then perch on a dripstone again once he was away from them.

Soon enough the cave flattened out, and there was something, there at the end of the cave, was a two by two hole. He and knew what it was, and Techno was about to find out was it was. He placed the lantern down, watching as the flame slowly died out

A black void was right below the cave they stood in, something known to very few people. He sat down on the edge of it and stared down at it, watching as the colors of blue, purple, pink, green, so many different colors, came to life before him, the sea of black and dark color was also dotted with white stars.

"Phil?" Techno appeared into the dim golden light of the lantern, "There you are, I was wondering when you'd reveal yourself." He turned to his piglin friend, "Welcome to the bottom of the world, Technoblade."

"Bottom of the world?" The piglin asked, "Yeah. See, a void is below us." He stood up, letting Techno gaze into the dark void, "Why are you down here?"

"Simple, I came to visit it again." He answered simply, "Be careful, you could fall in." He pushed Techno back, "It looks so boring, it's just black there." Techno said, stepping back from the void, "To you." He replied, stepping closer to the void and brushing his golden hair away from his face, "It's also very deadly to most people, so I'd stay away from it if I were you." And that freaked Techno out, "Why are you so close to it then?!"

"So I can do this."

He smiled, stepping and falling into the hole, he watched as his friend tried to grab his hand, but oh he was too far down already.

He spread his wings, flying above the sea of colors and stars.

"I'll go make sure Techno knows I'm okay-" he cut off when he forgot to flap a beat and almost fell, "I hope he isn't too shaken up."

"Technoooo!" He yelled, sticking his head out of the void hole. "Hi mate! I'm okay." He put his arms on the edge so he could keep his head above the bedrock

"Phil, don't you ever do that again, you scared the crap out of me!" Techno yelled at him, he blinked, "Sorry!"

"Anyways as I said, it's deadly to most people, I am not most people."

"Me and a few others, XiSumaVoid and XavionVoid for example, are.. or rather, were, native of the Void Kingdom."

"Were?"

"Story for another day, anyways, I'm gonna head back to the void now, cya!" He said. Letting go of the edge and diving back through the black space, the white diamonds on his Grey feathers practically glowing in the light of the void stars.

"And the universe said the void stares back."