And so time predicts itself - pre-DSMP

Or, Philza tells a story he found in an abandoned house

"Boys! I found a story, I'm sure you guys will enjoy it."

"This tells the tale of three brothers." He read out to his sons, Technoblade, a piglin hybrid he'd found in the Nether years ago, Wilbur, a human with avian genes and also his biological son, and Tommy, a human, well, everyone believes he's human, he hasn't shown any traits of hybridness.

"These three brothers live in a world of peril"

"One destroys government and summons withers atop buildings." He read, Techno was interested at the 'Summoned withers' part

"Another is dead and lives as peacefully as he can, avoiding rain and trying to reconnect with his siblings, and playing guitar to his son." Wilbur liked that line, probably due to the guitar part

"And the youngest is exiled, living in a faraway place named Logstedshire, trying his best to avoid the manipulation of a man dressed in green. Trying to regain the ability to enter the place he founded, L'manberg, the middle child's unfinished symphony." That was interesting to Tommy, he wanted to know what happened to him.

"L'manberg, founded a long time by the middle child, now a ghost, and the youngest, now exiled and a ghost of himself. The youngest was only a teenager when it was founded, and people expected him to act like an adult, he acted as best he could, though it resulted in pranks, burnt down houses, and a two lives lost. One to a traitor, one to the man dressed in green."

"They'd won a war, but at the cost of important items, two discs. And they were free, they had independence! Or as it had been spelled, 'Independance'" the three boys and their dad laughed at the misspell.

"They lived peacefully for years, until they needed a new president, as no one listened the middle brother, who was the current president. And so they had an election."

"It ended horribly anyways, another took the place of the president, a horrible tyrant who ruled over them with horns as twisted as a ram's." They all knew the horns were a metaphor, a metaphor for how evil this guy was

"And so the youngest and the middle brother, who had been exiled from their country, formed a new country, a country that will protect those isolated from the country. Somethingtopia, I don't remember." They all laughed at it, the fact the author of this story couldn't remember something so important.

"They installed the help of their oldest brother, the anarchist, to help them take back their land, what they didn't know, was that the middle brother was a traitor, and had planned to blow the place to the ground since it was an option." What a twist!

"And the land blew up, as soon as they got it back it was gone..."

"This is also the tale of a father."

"The father was suddenly there, he tried to stop the middle brother, but it was futile. In fact the brother asked for the father to kill him."

"The oldest was hurt by a supposed betrayal of his brothers reinstating a government, so he summoned two withers, and let them rampage and destroy whatever remained of the country."

"In the end, the brothers all live seperated but connected through the ghost."

"The youngest lives far away on an island far from the mainland, he has a place built by him and the ghost of his brother."

"The middle is playing guitar for his son, who he is trying to reconnect with. He's trying to help the youngest get back home.. although he knows, deep down, under all the happy memories, his brother wasn't allowed back into their country."

"The eldest brother lives in a tundra in a self-induced exile, with the middle coming to visit from time to time."

"And the father hates what he did to his son."

"Eventually, all the brothers will reconnect, the whole family will be brought together eventually. But for now? They're all separated and apart from one another.."

And that's where it ended, a sad story, but a good one nonetheless. He closed the book, the purple book with a cyan swirl on it, that he had found in an abandoned house in the middle of the snow

Well the house he happened to find it from, was temporary shelter for a man named, Karl Jacobs.

//In this, Tommy is the only one who remembers the story at all, the others are too preoccupied to remember it, and Tommy took the book with him when he left to the SMP. Tommy made a lot of decisions inspired by the book, from L'manberg, to the disc's sacrifice, to his exile location's name.

And Tommy is not a human nor a human/other hybrid.

Wilbur can jump really high due to his avian genes, though he has no wings.

Techno doesn't remember it, but the withers from the story inspired him to do what he did.\\

FYI, this oneshot isn't connected to 'The Wolf' anymore, so no, this is not a shapeshifterInnit au.