Two Watchers - Ranboo, Grian and Tubbo ft; Others ig-

I-I found Watcher!Ranboo on Google(It's by simkxa on Tumblr) and I-
I am in love
So uh, here's a oneshot about him and Watcher!Grian! Ft; Tubbo and some others.

(Btw I haven't kept up on the hermitcraft shenanigans so I don't know some things-)

Anyways um. So after recent developments I'm just here to say that this is an entirely different AU of the watchers, as in theres one person in every server who watches over that server. I'm calling these watchers the Server Watchers.

/Loading...\
/Now following character "Ranboo"\

̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ stepped through the portal, his wings opening as soon as he exited the portal, "Hello, ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍, how have you been?" Said a voice in front of him, he jumped, his wings puffing up in intimidation, only to calm down when he saw the other watcher before him, "Hello, Boo. I've been well, causing chaos in my server, how about you?" He asked them, "My server has been extra chaotic, Tubbo almost found Techno's wither vault, however I stopped him before he could. And that's not even including the fact that a banquet took place, and by the gods above us, it was awful, two people died, and then one person started a villain arc because of it." Boo told the other, exasperated.

"That sucks, hopefully it's much better now." The other said, then pointed at Boo, "Where are your wings?" "Oh, I hid them. The others don't know about my Watcher status yet. So I usually hide them." He said, sparks of green and red erupted from the ground, then Boo had a pair of dragon wings, green and black, and red and white, on either side of him. The other's wings were white and purple and drooped lazily like they usually did, whereas Boo's were always up and ready to shelter someone, should an attack commence.

"How's your powers coming along, Boo?" The other asked him, Boo was the newest watcher, so his powers were still developing. You didn't get your powers all at once, no no, that would overwhelm the person, you got them gradually, over the course of either a year or two years. Depending on how important your server was, important server Watchers got their powers within a year, to be able to keep the peace easier, and lesser known server Watchers got their powers over the course of two, since chaos didn't normally happen all that much.

"It's been going great. I can do this now." Boo's green and red sparks returned again, and when they dispersed he had on the Watcher outfit you could usually see any Watcher in while at the palace, "And I can change my size, but I'm worse at controlling that."

"Does DreamXD know about your status yet?" The other asked, Boo shook his head, "He's unaware of it so far. And I would like to keep it that way, I can cause more chaos with Tubbo and Tommy like that." He said, his eyes gleaming with chaos, "Oh yes, chaos, a wonderful thing." Boo and ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ were easily the most chaotic of the Watchers, and no matter how many times they were warned, they continued, because they knew the higher ups couldn't do anything, as their servers were far more chaotic. Like Fit's server, 2b2t, is filled with hackers and the like, and only the lower server Watchers would warn them. So they honestly couldn't care.

"Dream is still salty?" The other asked, to which the taller nodded, "Yep, still salty about his powers being gone, despite it being almost half a year since it happened." Boo laughed, "And I'm assuming he is also unaware?" Other asked, "Very unaware." ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍, (who I will refer to as G from now on), nodded and turned, "Keep me updated, you should know how to summon the portal by now, you can access Hermitcraft and the Palace whenever." G said, stepping back through the portal with a wave of his wings, and he was gone. And so was the portal.

Ranboo's tail flicked as he walked through the snowy biome, the memory of G remained, he was very awake during that time, he wasn't enderwalking that meeting like he normally was, for some reason. Although he never really cared about it, the important notes were always written down in a white memory book, rather than his normal memory book, and Enderwalkboo still acted like him.