A Distant Desert - 3rd Life

Cause Desert Duo my damn beloved

My skrunkly little war criminals <3

Tw/Cw // Well it's 3rd life so death Yaknow? Mention of explosions, mention of being shot(rip Jimmy)

Sometimes Grian dreams of a desert, bathed in the light of torches, lava, and surrounded by cacti, sometimes explosions ring out through those dreams, but sometimes he hears the familiar laughter of a 'master' turned friend.

Sometimes Scar dreams of a desert, sometimes he'd watch the desert explode from a bunker within the heart of the TnT, watching his ally get shot by the enemy, and mourned by his husband. But other times, he heard the shouts of "put your clothes on scar!" And laughter from his henchman-turned-friend.

Dreams of the distant desert plague their nights, and sometimes, memories of the desert are brought to light of day, such as a llama that Scar found that he named Pizza as the first thing that came to mind, a bee with a lead hanging off of it that floats around the Boatem village, a pufferfish in a bucket that sits in Grian's starter base, forever untouched, titled the 'Puffer Master'

A distant desert, tainted by the scent of smoke, and blood, and death.

Those who watched, welcomed their littlest watcher back again with open arms, comforting him before they send him off to the next world.

A distant desert, sounds of haunted laughter rang through the sandy terrain

The littlest watcher visited once, if only just to make sure he and his old friend would always be together.

The decaying of the desert,
leaned against each other,
Even in death,
Friends? Friends.