"Didn't the Ueda family move out from the village recently and as a recall...they are dead. So do you want to tell me who you are." She asked. 'Shit...my cover is blown.' I looked over at Naruto and frowned. 

"Well...I thought I would get away with it a little longer." I said and Niko backed up. I slowly got up and grabbed Naruto and ran. 

"Wait! Lady where are you taking me! Let go!" Naruto shouted and I dropped my disguise. I returned back to my cloak and theater mask. 

"Get Back Here!" Niko shouted and I turned and saw Kakashi and Niko running after me. 

"We need to get her away from the villagers." Kakashi stated and Niko nodded. I felt Naruto twist and turn in my grasp. 'I didn't want to have to do this.' 

I looked down at Naruto and flashed my sharingan and he passed out. 

"Earth Style: Mud Wall!" Kakashi shouted and blocked my path. I ran to the right and headed toward one of the old training fields. 

"Wind Style: Tornado!" Niko shouted and I jumped out of the way and looked down at Naruto. 

"Who are you and what do you want with Naruto!" Kakashi yelled and I set Naruto down next to me I formed hand signs.

"Earth Style: Rock dome!" I shouted and trapped Naruto. 

Silence 

"Fine if you won't talk! Then that's fine by me. Niko go after the figure and I'll grab Naruto." Kakashi shouted. 

"Got it." Niko shouted and bolted toward me. 

"Chidori!" Kakashi shouted and I threw a kunai and grabbed his arm. 

"Not so fast. Kakashi of the Sharingan." I said in a morphed voice. 

"Teleportation jutsu?!" Kakashi questioned and I looked to my left. 

"Kakashi move out of the way...8 trigrams 64 palms!" Niko shouted and I teleported with Kakashi and pushed him down on the ground. 

"Just stay out of this! I don't want to hurt you!" I whisper shouted.

"Huh?! What the hell are you talking about?!" Kakashi shouted and began to move but I placed my knee in between his shoulder blades making him wince. 

"Come any closer and he gets it!" I said and placed a kunai against Kakashi neck. 

"Why are you doing this?" Niko shouted.

"I don't have a choice!" I said and I felt tears fall down my face and they fell onto Kakashi's cheek.  Kakashi looked up at me in shock.

"W-what the hell are you talking abo-"

"Yo. We meet again." a dark voice said and I turned and saw a familiar mask. I loosened my grip and Kakashi pushed my off of him. 

"You! How did I guess! What the hell are you doing back here?!" Kakashi shouted angrily and Obito tilted his head and pointed at me. 

"Just coming to collect somethings." He answer and my body began to shake. Kakashi looked over at me and then back at Obito.

"Raaasengan!" Naruto shouted and I turned and Naruto hit me in the face. I fell back and covered my face. 

"Naruto how did you?!" 

Silence 

"hehe." Naruto laughed and then started walking toward me. Obito then vanished and appeared next to me. 

"You failed." Obito said and kicked me. I felt my neck burn and yelped in pain.  That's when I felt the ground below me shake. 'What the-' 

Two arms grabbed me and pulled me below. As a reopened my eyes I saw Niko crouched down in front of me with wide eyes.

"Damn it!" Obito cursed and everyone looked over at her with anticipation. 

Silence

"Niko! What's wrong?!" Kakashi shouted and I looked at Niko with tear flowing from my face. 

Silence

"I-i'm s-sor-"

"No! Shut up!" Niko said and gave me a hug and tear fell from her face.

Silence 

"What the hell is going on?!" Naruto shouted and I felt Niko push back my hood.

Silence

"Y-y/n?! I-is t-that..." Kakashi stuttered and I turned and faced him.

Silence 

"Long time no see...huh Kashi-kun?" I said. 

Silence

"I d-don't understand how are-"

"AAAHH!" I screamed and grabbed my neck in pain. 

"Y/N!" 

"Why do things never go according to plan?" Obito said and I looked down and saw black markings cover my body. I pushed Niko away from me and got up. 

"Alright...Y/n it's time to go." Obito said and held out his hand. I tried my best to fight it and I felt tears roll down my face. 

"Stop!" Kakashi screamed and ran toward me and I punched him out of the way. 

"Just stay away Kakashi! I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted and felt my muscles tighten..forcing me to continue walking toward my capture. 

"No! (coughs) I won't let you (coughs) go! Never Again!" Kakashi shouted and looked over at Naruto and Niko. They all nodded and Niko and Naruto ran after Obito. Kakashi ran towards me and I began to fight him. 

"Futile! Do you really think you can defeat me?" Obito laughed. 

"Kakashi! I don't have control over my body! Please stop!" I shouted and swung my leg toward his head and Kakashi ducked.  He grabbed me and threw me down on the ground. 

"How do I stop the jutsu?!" he asked and I teleported behind him. 

"I don't know!" I cried and Kakashi flinched.

"Water style: Twin dragon jutsu!" I shouted.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Kakashi said and both of the jutsu's cancelled out each other. 

Silence 

"Kakashi you have to immobilize me!" I shouted and ran toward him with a kunai. 

"No! I don't want to hurt you!" Kakashi shouted and blocked me attack.

"Hurry before I do something terrible." I said and Kakashi looked at me. 

Silence 

"K-kakashi please! I'm begging you! Please help me!" I shouted and Kakashi began to cry. 

"I understand." Kakashi said and I brought his blade closer to my body and I turned part of my body into water. I then felt electric sparks bounce inside me. I fell over and gripped my side in pain. 

"Y/-"

"I-(coughs) I am F-fine (coughs). I little electricity never hurt nobody!" I laughed in pain. Kakashi ran over and grabbed my body and tied my hands together so I couldn't preform any jutsu. 

"That's not funny." Kakashi cried and laughed at the same time. 

"Niko! Naruto We are leaving!" Kakashi shouted and carried me away from the masked man. I looked back and saw Obito reach out for me and I looked at him in sorrow. 'I'm sorry things had to be this way Obito..' I thought as I watched Obito vanish back in his pitch black void.