Chapter 15

They all headed back to the office through the main elevator this time. The Chancellor wouldn't want to add any panic to already troubled mind's.
Scarlet hooked close to Jackson all through the ride. The revelations were frightening and the worst of it was that he felt like part of the cause since the man who was behind it all was related to him.
Somehow, he felt an evil lingering connection.
He took a sneak look at the faces of everyone who was inside the elevator, he could read fear all over their faces.
Stepping back into the office, the Professors left for their different schedules, while the Chancellor turned to them and handed them booklets each.
Opening the booklets, they read them with  or without understanding.

"Those are going to be your class schedules for a period of fourteen days. We believe and hope that you'll be ready before then for your first mission. Aht aht aht, no questions. That's all I can tell you for now and you Scarlet stop trying to read my mind, it ends in hearing my heartbeat. That'll be all for now, Bye!"
The Chancellor finished with a stern look on his face. They had wanted to ask him what mission he was talking about but he cut them off before they could utter a word, and Scarlet was trying to find his way into the older man's head, but the Chancellor had a strong defense system and always broke the invasion.
They all stepped out of the office as Aman stayed back at the office.

"It's been a hell of a day, we've not started anything to stop this doom and I'm already tired" Luna cried out as she hung half of her weight on Luke's shoulders as they walked towards the direction of their dorm rooms. Inside the booklet had contained keys to their rooms, the girls were all staying in the same room, same as the guys.
On climbing the stairs to the second floor, they walked past the pestering and peering student's who hung around and stared at them like they were discovered gold.

Finally stopping at room number sixteen and seventeen respectively, the girls all cringed to get their keys out to unlock the door. Theirs was room sixteen. Finally, Alexa got hers out and unlocked the room. They girls all trooped in and marveled at the sight of the decor of the insides.

What marveled them most was the color combinations of the corners and the beds, the six girls could see six beds, with matching corner decorations of their favorite colors.
Amy slumped into the green corner, her bed sheets were all green, same with her cabinet and curtain which covered the window. The window faced the school garden which was all green too... perfect
Every one else found her way to their corners, Selena towards the black corner, Diana and Flora towards the pink corner. While Luna and Alexa dragged thier feet's towards the blue corner, they felt so tired.

A loud moan escaped from everyone's mouth as the slumped into the softness of the  bed. Selena held the duvet so tightly like her heart would stop beating if she let it go.

"Selena dear, would you sing us to sleep please" Alexa requested as she shut the doors with a snap of her fingers.

*******************
On the opposite of dorm sixteen, the boys stared at the apartment which they were still dumbfounded to speak of.
Just like the girls room, theirs had their favorite color of bed spreads, but the wall was decorated with wallpapers of their powers and their favorite celebrities.
Luke was staring wide eyed at a huge picture of his favorite movie star,Lee. A thousand times he had wished he came from Korea and not America.
He slumped into the warm bed and raised his bent arm in surrender.
Jackson on the other hand stepped closer to the other corner of the room with the purple bed and a wallpaper of Montero. He's been a fan of Nas ever since his debut.
Scarlet... really, it's bad enough that my name... snapping out of his thoughts, he proceeded to dumb his weight on the red colored bed and turned to face the wall decor. It was a picture of his favorite online game, chinese ghost story. He had started playing since he was twelve.

At the center of the room was a small glass case that looked like a tunnel just that it stopped mid air, high enough to be Luke's height.
Scarlet turned to look at Jackson who was now snoring slightly, and then to Luke who was unpacking his stuff. He lay on his bed and thought of the words of the professors and the Chancellor.
It dawned on him that the normal life he wished for was far from achievement, it was high time he accepted that fact and made up his mind to fight for the people he cared about.

********†******
The guys jerked awake as they heard a loud bell go off and a mic screech through their ear.
Then a voice spoke through the unseen speakers which was soo irritating.
"It's dinner time!" The voice let out as the mic went off.
The boys got off their beds and rubbed their eyes as they stepped towards the door.
Outside it, they met the girls who also had sleep written all over them.
Sluggishly, the crew walked towards the dinning section on the first floor.

They stood at the que till they got their meals, everyone according to his or her taste. As they left the que, they approached an empty table and sat down. All eyes were on them and this pissed them off. Amy stared them down as she rolled her intimidating eyes at them. Jackson didn't care less and none of this worried Luke, but Scarlet and Luna were uneasy because of the attention.
While Amy shot daggers at them that stared, three  girls and a boy walked towards the table and stood, facing them. They had their food trays on their arms as one of them cleared her, drawing the attention of the nine individuals that gave them a mock look .

"You all are sitting on our seats, please leave" The girl who stood in front who was likely to be the leader of the gang spoke up with an aura of authority in her voice.
Scarlet and everyone who was sitting turned all at once to look closely at the seats in search of any names or something that could proof that they were trespassing, but found nothing.

"Ummm, how exactly are we occupying your seats Hannah?" Scarlet asked the one who made the statement. Her eyes lit up in utter shock immediately she heard her name from his mouth, even Scarlet was surprised how he knew her name. He just knew.

"How did you... Whatever! The whole school knows that's our spot, so you can't be sitting there. The guy who was with them shot.

"Please rest sir, if I'm correct you didn't buy a single chair nor a table in here, so you can't lay claims on this seats. Now if you don't mind, please get out and let us eat." Luke shot back. The face of the black boy turned sour at the sassy insult and lack of respect from this guy's. He wanted to charge at Luke, but the supposed leader stopped him with a hand to his chest.

"It's fine guys, they're new here. We'll show them who runs this place"
With that, she snapped her hands and all the food they were eating disappeared.

With a slap on the table, the witches stood to their feets all at once.

" Let it be recorded, that you started this" They uttered simultaneously as their eyes changed to black.
*****************†*******‡*******★

😜😜😜😜That was that guy's..lol
It's getting more interesting I guess...sneak peak into the next chapter
I crave some actions and combat 🤭🤭
Power surges too

Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll love you all my life 😚✌️