Chapter 8

Just as they held their hands together and stood, waiting for the light emitting from the watch to complete the portal creation, a shrieking sound erupted which startled everyone.It was the Principal's mic.

"Sir Aman, this is the head teacher.Please report to my office immediately."

Everyone turned and faced the older man to hear what he wants to say.

"We will continue with this some other time."

He replied their questioning looks as he walked out of the library and headed to the Principal's office.

*Narrator's POV

Walking into the semi-library office, Sir Aman greeted the head teacher as he smiled at the four girls that stood by the table.

"Sir, you sent for me"

"Yes I did..."

He stopped halfway, turning and gesturing towards the girls.

"These are Flora, Diana, Amy and Selena. They are new students and are specifically Art students.

Sir Aman turned to look at the girls again.Something seemed out of place about them.

"Sir, by specifically Art students, you mean?"

"Flora and Diana are ballet dancer's, Amy plays the Violin and Selena is an Opera singer.Please, be in charge of them as I know you as a teacher with a verse knowledge of Arts."

"Nice meeting you Sir"

The four sisters said simultaneously as they gave Sir Aman a flashing smile.He got a glimpse of something very fast while they smiled...their eyes flashed a Cerulean blue color before going back to normal.

**Back at the Library**

"What are you girls doing in an all human school?"

Sir Aman asked the four sisters after he had safely locked the library doors.

"Are you sure this school is truly an All Human School"

Diana asked as she blew out the speck of dust on her nails.

"The last time I checked, this magnanimous school is housing six supernatural beings including you are the Myagranatis Heir."

Amy added smiling at her sisters.

"That still doesn't answer my question girls!"

The man was trying his best not to seem surprised at the girls level of knowledge of such secret.

"Let's make this less simple Sir...I think you should get them all here so that we can dully introduce ourselves at once."

Flora added with a wave of her hand."Let me get them th..."

"Before he could complete his statement and leave, Amy stopped him abruptly.
Turning to make her explain, his eyes landed on the four girls who had their hands intertwined.

"Anikalasa umi en gredablite!"
They chanted with their eyes closed. All of a sudden, a gust of air erupted from nowhere and after it had cleared, Jackson, Alexa, Scarlet, Luke and Luna jumped out of nowhere.

Surprised, the five students got startled at the sight of the four girls.
Catching air of their confused state, Diana stood out of their sister line and faced them with glittery eyes.

"We are the four Lukasa high witches and we are here on a very important but dangerous mission"

She started.

"Our princess and the heiress of the Lukasa throne has gone missing and our trackers say she was last spotted here"

Amy joined.

"From our suspicions... Kall has her!"

Flora finished.
By now, the five students were as confused as hell as this was too much information all at once.

"So what do you want with us"

Scarlet started, finally finding his voice.

"The last time we checked, you are the Myagranatis Heir and Kall is your father"

The four girls replied simultaneously.Creepy enough, Luna thought.

"So, to find our Heiress, you will take us to your Father!"

Flora added, emphasizing on the Father word. At this point, the atmosphere was too tensed for any reasonable thinking.
Scarlet smelled trouble.

******************

So guys, sorry for the late updateI see the story is getting spicier... next chapter is gonna be a bit too magical and stuff🙊🙊🙊😋