Chapter 2

"Mom! The last thing I'd agree to, is you driving me to school... I'd rather die!"
Scarlet thundered as he climbed down the stairs with so much reckless abandon.
His mom had decided to drop him off at school but he'd hear no such thing.

"But baby,you are late already and that bicycle of yours is in a very bad shape...let me drive you this once "

The lad was so pissed that his mom dragged the matter ahead. This is the twenty first century for crying out loud and folks don't DRIVE their kids to school,that's so eleventh century...but his mom just won't get it.
Turning abruptly, he stood facing his mother

" I will catch up with a bus that am already late for all thanks to you,and by tomorrow my car will be here. Dad promised"
He rolled his eyes as he took his jacket and slung his backpack over his shoulder.
Leaning in to give his mom a kiss,he trailed out of the door.

"Don't forget to give me a call if you would stay out late!"
His mom shouted out to him.
What a woman.
                    *
As he got down the bus,he looked up at the school gates. His next jail till further notice.
He went through and stood in awe as he took in the sight of the massive building, man! He needed a map.

"You must be Scarlet Mercedes..."

The boy turned around in shock as he came to see the person that startled him.
It was a girl,but something seemed weird about her...he had this feeling that something wasn't right.

"Yes,I am. And who are you?"

Blowing a bubble with her bubble gum,the blonde girl handed him a map.

"And that's the end of my detention, everything you need to know is in there..."

She handed him a little handbook containing a map of the school.

"Now,piss off"
She snapped as she walked away.

"...It's gonna be a long day"
Scarlet sulked as he stared down into the handbook.

*****************