Chapter 3

"...and your classes start at 8. That would be all Mr Mercedes,you may leave to your next class as you have missed first period"

    With that, Scarlet left the principals office with all the books he had gotten from the bookstore.

"It's not like am a nerd or something,what makes them think am going to read all this shit..."
He mumbled to himself as he tried to keep the books in balance on his hands while adjusting his backpack with his free hand.
His next class was Chemistry and his life couldn't be worse.

As he took the last turn leading to the laboratory, a mighty force in form of a person ran into him and the both of them scrambled on the floor.

"You moron! Are blind?"

The lad complained as he got up to see who had ruined his walk to class.

"Am so sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry."

The other individual apologized as he bent to join Scarlet arrange his books.

"...next time please be careful...lest  you kill someone"
Scarlet spoke up as he had all his belongings on his arm.
Finally looking up to look into the face of the guy.
   He was a bit taller than him, he had a stubble forming and his eyes were emerald green. His hair was all curled to the back and his Adam apple stuck out like his life depended on it.

"By the way,am Jackson..."

He extended his hand for a handshake

"Am Scarlet,nice to meet you Jackson"

"Are you headed for chemistry class?"

"Yes, I am and I would have been seated if you hadn't ran into me"

"Sorry about that again, lemme help you with some of those"

With that the both walked into the Chemistry lab and took the last seat at the back of the class.

"Good morning class. Today, we will be talking about Stoichiometry..."
                                      *

"Alexa if you really want that violin to become part of you, you need to give it your all. The rest of you please stop, Alexa play from top and please concen..."

He couldn't complete his statement when the door was pushed open, revealing two boys, Scarlet and Jackson. They stood at the door looking at the teacher as the teacher stood looking at them too.

"Get off my way dummies" A familiar voice sounded from behind them as a female pushed through them and got into the music class.

Scarlet looked at her as he recognized her from earlier... From the handbook.
************