Chapter 10

On the other hand , it was 11pm which was the time scheduled for the Astra Projecting.
Sure Aman and the other students were present as they all had already made up their mind that there shall be no sleep for them till morning... They all had to stay to watch over their bodies till they returned.

Alexa and Amy were ready, dressed in black overall.
Luke came forth from behind  and blindfolded them with a black scarf.
Then, they lay down in indirect positions.
Alexa's head was at Amy's feet while Amy's head was at Alexa's feet.

Then they began to chant a spell. As they chanted, Flora and Jackson placed red candles around then.
The chanting got louder as everyone was chanting too.
Then suddenly, the two girls began to levitate.
As they got higher, the climate changed as the blast of the wind began to erupt in the school orchard.
The breeze got louder as the girls went higher.
Then all of a sudden, the girls stopped moving and everything went still... there they hung, their arms fell backwards as it was clear that life had left them.

"It is done...they have journeyed" Sir Aman announced as everyone felt exhausted.
Luke and Jackson found a spot and sat down as the witches got busy with spells and enchantments as they thought it as the only way of passing time.

"And how long are they supposed to stay before they are back?" Luna asked from the tree top she had climbed.

"Approximately five hours, the maximum is six hours." Selena answered.

"We should be worried if they aren't back even a minute past 5 am" Diana added.

With that, everyone settled for a long night of vigil.
Luckily, they brought snacks.

****
On the other hand, Scarlet awoke on a lonely path in an unknown place.
His head pounded like it was gonna erupt worst than a volcano.
He got up and dusted his shirt and pants.

He looked around as he took in his environment.
The place looked deserted and empty and he almost panicked that he had last his path during the Astra travel.

Just as he was about to conclude on his ordeal, he heard a faint sound from behind him.
He swiftly turned to get where the sound came from, but it seemed like the sound was from a far distance that was calling out to him.

"Who is there?" Scarlet asked with a trembling voice and a pounding heart.

"...help..."
The plea was a bit clearer now as Scarlet threaded further, trying to find out where the sound came from.

The farther he went, the clearer the sound came.

Then finally,he stumbled on a metal cage that almost threw him to the ground.

"Ouch!" Was the faint scream that came from the cage.

Regaining his composure, Scarlet moved towards the metal cage and lifted it.
To his utter surprise, the cage looked small but it's weight was unbelievably heavy.

"Whose in there?" Scarlet asked with curious demeanor.

"My name is Korah, goddess of Beauty and Guardian on the Familiar beasts of Myagra." The voice replied with an obvious weak voice.

"So how did you get trapped in here?"

"It was Kall, he sent his guards to assassinate me but I was lucky to escape...but his spell located me and imprisoned me here.
Please get me out I beg you"
The voice pleaded with a near teary voice.

" How am I supposed to do that?"

"Wait...if you are not a warlock or a guardian, then how where you able to hear my call for help?" She asked.

"Well...just yesterday, I found out about my position and powers , so am new to all this."

"What's your name...?" She asked again, with hope resounding over her voice .

" My name is Scarlet..."

"Huh!!!" The voice gasped.
"The only descendant of Lord Kall and Heir of the Myagra throne. The true custodian of the Five elemental prowess of the supernatural world of Myagra...our Savior."
She stopped talking as Scarlet took time to let all her words settle.

" Okay... to release me, you need to melt the wax spell that was cast on the lock.
The spell is Lorem imsu. Then you draw energy from your inner self."

With that, Scarlet placed his palms on the lock and repeated the words "Lorem imsu!"
As he spoke the words, he felt the energy radiate from his body as the lock began to twist and turn. Then liquid wax began to pour out from the lock.
With a flutter of wind, the cage bars flew open and a tiny figure flew out of the cage.

As Scarlet turned to face the creature that he just released,  only to come in contact with the most breath taking woman he has ever met.

"Okay, close your mouth before a fly gets in there"
She stated as a smile slipped from her lips.

"I don't have enough time to explain alot nor thank you, all I can do is a word of Thank you and the spirit of my Familiar aura".

As she finished that last part, she raised her eyes to the sky and raised her hands.
Her eyes turned red as a blue cyst left her chest and dove into Scarlet's chest.
He fell to the ground due to the power.
Recomposing his personal, he stood and dusted his clothes.
"Now I beg to leave, I have situations to handle. We will meet some time soon."

Scarlet watched as she turned into white smoke and zoomed into thin air.

********************