Chapter 25

Third person Pov..

Now there are surrounding Police and Agents in Bali where lisa fell all the police are investigating what really happened to the President's Daughter lisa's families and her friends are crying now they can't believe what happened while Jennie and her friends had no idea what was going on,. While Somi and Kai continued to pretend that they did not know what happened to lisa so the police had a hard time investigating and finding lisa's body.

When the President found out the news, she immediately booked a flight to Bali so that she could see her Daughter. She could not believe what had happened. She tried to tell herself that what was happening right now was not true. She prayed that it would all be a dream of what is happening right now.

Lisa's siblings and their friends are now blaming Kai because if he hadn't forgotten the water the incident wouldn't have happened.

"How the fvck did this happened?!!" Jeongyeon said with full of anger she grabbed Kai collar then she punched him.

"W-we were A-about to walk B-back then S-she Slipped" Kai said while stuttering but Jeongyeon didn't believe him she continue punching him. the guy his face is full of blood and bruised then he coughing blood.

"Ahhh, I-i T-tried to grab her, but I couldn't." He added which made Jeongyeon stopped by punching him she stood up and kicked the small stones and shout. while the others they're calming down Seulgi now.

.
.
.
===
Jennie's pov..

We're done with Zip lining, we're here now under the tree, resting, I'm watching my brothers and our friends laughing while talking while I'm here near the river. Well, I'm not far from their place. you can still hear their laughter so I look at the view and smile as I look at the view when someone suddenly hugged my waist wich made me starled but I smiled and looked at who was hugging me because I know who it is.

"Hmm babe, what are you doing here? are you guys done now?." I softly said I hold her arms then I heard tiny giggled and she kiss my neck and my cheeks.

"Yeah, Babe always remember that I love you okay no matter what happened." She said in a low voice but I still heard it. I look at her lovingly and smile to her.

"Don't worry baby, I'm always remember that." I said while giggling she just smile weakly to me.. which made me feel nervous or what?.

"Babe can I ask you a favor?." She asked me i nod then she sighed

"Sure what is it babe?." I said then she hummed while she gave me a tight back hugged. her warm hugs make me feel safe.

"Promise me babe, you will always take care yourself if I'm not with you. promise me please." She weakly said that made me look at her and back to the view.

"Babe your scaring me." I said and giggles she took a deep breath and sighed.

"Promise me babe.." She said in a cute voice I know she's pouting right now that made me smile widely.

"Don't pout, okay fine I promise I will take care myself but I'm always loving you" I said and look at her I peck her lips. she's smile.

"I love you too babe." She weakly said and look at the beautiful view. then she called me again

"Jen.." She said then I hummed in response while looking at the view she still back hugged me.

" I'm tired already." She said tiredly I quickly looked at her I saw her eyes then she blinked it weakly then her breath getting heavy why I feel nervous right now?.