Chapter 20 Problem

*/; I'm back..

:
:

Lisa's pov..

Words that came out of his mouth which made me stopped my world I couldn't move my body,. and no words came out of my mouth i don't know what i will do. how i will tell my parents about it especially with Jennie, she will definitely break up with me when she finds out. I'm totally fuck up!! fvck this life!! aarrghhh!! I sighed and look at Kai..

"I have to get out of here." I said I clenched my fist.. he just looking at me I don't know if he pity me or what?!

"She wanted me to help her,. take you down I'm not going to lie and did think about it. but the end of the day I do actually still care about you." He said and facepalm I sighed his my enemy in the first place why he tells me about it?..

"Something like this could ruin your life, I would never want that to happen to you." he added..I'm not stupid I know he have planned..but before that I want to ask him at all..

"What are the exact screenshot she has?" I asked while looking down..then he scratched his nape

"Photos, in-depth text message conversations." he said I nod seriously Nancy?!!

"I have to tell my parents,.that bitch! probably already showed a blog!!"I said full of anger!."My life is ruined!" I didn't notice that I'm already crying..to my surprise he hugged me..

"No, it's not lisa. we can stop Nancy before she does it." he said and rubbed my back..I pulled the hugged and wiped my tears..

"Did she say when she was going to do this?" I asked him he shook his head " Nope, but she said she was going to wait. so that gives us time." he said I sighed..

"Can you take me to the white house? I'm so lazy to drive my car I'll call kookie to drive my car..and also I need to see my parents right now" I said and facepalm..

"Sure you leave first, then I'll go in a minutes after you. I don't want her to see us together. she will suspect something. take my key and sit in my car." he said then he handed his key I gladly took it...I sighed and left the janitor closet..

Kai sighed and cross his arm,..then he grinned widely

.
.
.

While I'm walking in the hallway of the University while I'm spacing out I don't know what to do I don't want to ruin my profile as well as my family profile,..I can't stop crying it's all my fault..while I'm walking in a hurry I need to end this problem,..when I suddenly bumped into someone, I wouldn't have looked at her, I was ready to walk again, when she suddenly called my name, I was shocked,.

"Lisa?!." I turned to face her and wiped my tears.

"Why your eyes all red? why are you crying?" She asked in a worried tone..I look down then wiped my tears..

"Jen, I have to go" I know she's shocked when I suddenly call her by her name.."baby, please talk to me" she said and caressing my cheeks..

"Jen, I care about you so much..and I love you I'll call you as soon as I can." I said then she look at me.while her eyes getting teary..I'm sorry Babe I need to end this problem first..

"I just need to sort something out." I added and walk away..I heard she already crying..

===

I'm already here in Kai car, I'm sorry Jennie, I don't want you to get involved in my problem.

Just when I start getting my shit together, everything starts to go downhill. I finally got to college started getting decent grades, and founds someone who means the world to me. then that bitch! wants to blackmail me!.