Chapter 19 Fight

Lisa's pov..

Being cheated on sucks. It doesn’t matter if I've been in a relationship for three months or three years; when I  find out she's been cheated on, it can be the worst heartbreak i can feel.

Cheating says a lot about a person, because this is someone who was supposed to love you and stay committed, yet has totally betrayed your trust. Not only that, they probably didn’t even think twice about what they were doing to you until they got caught. 

“When you know what you deserve, you don’t look back.”

it's really true isn't it?. Yes, part of moving on is that you cry, you act, you are lazy to eat, and if what else. But come to think of it, if you know what you deserve, why waste time crying? Why waste time being sad when you can be happy? The person you deserve is the person who will not leave you. You deserve the hardship and comfort, it's just there next to you. If she  loved you, she will not leave you, because true love is fought for.

I can't believe that jungkook didn't even tell me that my cheater ex is back if he told me right away I would have been ready..I looked at my brother badly and thanked him I can still control myself if he wasn't just my brother maybe he was already dead..

"Kookie, you knew about this and you didn't tell me?!!" I shout angrily..then he scratched his head and gulp..

"I came over last night looking for you, baby" I glared at somi.. after she cheated on me..then she came back!..wow!

"Jungkook, how come you didn't tell me?!!!" I gritted my teeth.. he look at me nervously "When you came home, I was already sleeping" He said..then I rubbed my face in annoyance

"What about when you woke up?!" I said in annoyed " It slipped my mind noona, I'm sorry" he said and facepalm

"Somi, I have a girlfriend that was very uncalled for" I said in cold tone..

"I didn't know. I'm sorry" she said and look down..what the heck..didn't jungkook tell her that I have a girlfriend?.. really jungkook!!

"I told you last night, that she was out on a date with her girlfriend" jungkook said In disbelief..

"Oops, sorry I forgot" She said..in low tone?? really? what's on your mind somi?..

"Listen, what we had before is over. please respect that" I said then she rolled her eyes..

"I'm sorry, Lisa" she said and scratched her nape "Trust me, I get it can we still be friends?" she added and I sighed

"Yeah, that's fine. I have to find Jennie, I'll talk to you guys later" I said and they nod.and I left them

.
.
.

"You should have never done that." jungkook said.. while crossing his arm

"I didn't Know her and Jennie were that serious" somi said.. while looking down then jungkook and his friends rolled they're eyes..

"Well, yeah" jungkook said "Somi, please don't ruin Lisa's life again." jin said while he facepalm.

"I would never do that..what do you think I am? a heartless bitch?" She said and jungkook rolled his eyes then they'll remain silent...

" Wow!" Somi said..then she raised her eyebrows..

When suddenly someone approached them, jungkook and his friends were surprised.

"Somi, what are you doing here?" Kai said in shock..then somi widened her eyes..

"Kai!" She said in shock to.."I'm back " she added and smile...then Kai look at her disgusting " Really?!" he said..