Chapter 16 Dinner

*/: Comment any here HAHA..

Jennie's Pov

I'm here in my room lying on the bed while looking at the ceiling after we talked with lisa I immediately went home to rest first before going to my parents' house.

lisa and i have a good relationship i have nothing more to say as long as i know we love each other very much she is the only one who makes my heart beat every time i see her..I looked at the picture of lisa and me on the table and I smiled, maybe if given a chance, I will love you until the end. because you're the only one who made me feel like this ... you're the only one I love like this I won't look for anyone else because I'm enough of you I can just be with you, it's okay with me because every time we're together you always make me smile and you make me feel how special I am to you. I am a very lucky woman because someone loves me for who I am .. there is also someone who understands me. and that is you my love..

thank you and you came into my life. I'm so happy because I met you. You always complete my day, I am so happy when I talk to you. Nothing, you're the only happy pill of my life. I hope I'm the same with you, I love you so much. I won't let you down, even though many struggles come our way, we can both handle that. You are my inspiration every day, I hope you don't lose me I want to be with you until we grow old.

even if we are not together you will always remember that you are still the one my heart always feels you are destined. No matter how far we go for whatever reason, I promise I will be faithful to you every day, hour after hour. You are the only one in my heart and just in case we are not destined for each other, I am ready to do anything, just to change destiny.

In a RELATIONSHIP, THE PROBLEM CANNOT BE AVOIDED. That will COME and COME, if you DON'T and if you WANT. But if you FEEL, you CAN'T .. HUG him HARD and SAY .. "Even though we are suffering, we will never give up .. We are in the YES, we are NOT in the I DO. " It is normal in a relationship to have problems. It could be because of flirting, or it could be because there are many people around you. But never give up. There is no problem that cannot be solved together. Prove to everyone that you really are for each other.

I will love you until the end, even if someone hinders me, I am ready to fight for you, even if life depends on it. I looked at the time, I was surprised at 5:00 pm, I needed to get dressed. Lisa was here for a few minutes. I immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower.

.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's Pov..

when I got home I didn't see my siblings so I just ignored that I just went to my room and rested first before Jennie fetch me  as I lay in bed I suddenly remembered something.. should I text jeongyeon? and ask her now?..

Jeongshiee 🙂

Jeong, guess what?

What?

Jennie asked did we want to go to Bali for spring break..

What?!

I hope you said yes!.

I told her I would ask you first because I know that you wanted to go to Paris.

The fvck with Paris.

Hell yes to Bali!.

Lol

Okay I will let her know..

after that I got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath ... I didn't spend much time in the bathroom I finished taking a bath the first time I wore a dress aishh I have no choice but to wear it after I fix myself right away I entered jungkook's room knowing he would laugh at me.

The President Daughter (jenlisa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara