Chapter 11

Lisa's Pov..

Getting back together is hard most of the time.
It can be about yourself or about your relationship, and they all have one thing common: you will hit rock bottom and it will be hard.
It may be hard sometimes but one thing's for sure; it'll feel fresh and a lot better than before.

Sure breakups hurt. You and your lover fight because of a misunderstanding and end up deciding to split. Then you realize your mistakes and the two of you miss each other. So here are quotes about breakups and getting back together to make you realize that breaking up is a lesson and may not be worth it most of the time.

why is she's here, what is she doing here, what does she need from me,. those were the questions that bothering in my mind when I saw her. suddenly my world stopped, she was here,.is that because she wanted to mess up my life.

"what do you want?!?!!" the girl said..then I raised my eyebrows to her..

"I don't want anything bitch!, I was just leaving" I said..she Cross her arm

"what kind of loser, leaves a party at 10:30?" I just rolled my eyes..

"Nancy, that's enough!! get in the car now!" the another girl said..

"are you serious right now!?!" nancy shout..at the girl

"you are such disgrace no wonder why dad left you!" she added..

"that's it's!" the girl said

"Now, your grounded for three months!!" then Nancy shocked..

"get in the car!" she shout then Nancy left

"Lisa, you look hot." she said

"thank you" I said

"I've miss you" she said and look down

"come on, jeongyeon let's go" I said then she nod..

what is her real purpose to me. You broke my heart beyond repairs but yours will be shattered to death that you can never love again then you'll thirst for my love that you once threw away.

The worst feeling was walking away from you while struggling to carry my heavy pride.

A storm came and blew you away from me. No sunshine ever made me happy ever since. Then you suddenly came back. And the brightest rainbow appeared in the sky as a drizzle of my joyous tears began pouring.

If you found someone who makes you smile all the time, who checks on you ever day to see if you're doing well or not, someone who protects you and wants you to be happy. Don't forget them, remember them all the time, don't waste their efforts, and most importantly, chase after them when things go wrong. Because people like them are rare to find.

I'm sorry you're just toy for me, I'm just used you..

The pain of being used and to find out that you are disposable is much worse than being dumped.

You ask me for a Favor and I drop everything, I ask you for a favor and all I get is Excuses... Thanks!

"jeongshiee, you know that you could have stayed, right?" I said as soon we enter in our limo..

"why would I let you guys leave alone?" she said

"we came together." she added and I sighed

" don't know, I thought you wanted to stay and have more fun." she look at me

"bro, were friends" she said I nod

"we came together, and we leave together" she added

"but, what was that all about?" she look at me on confuse look..