Chapter 24 Code red!

*No!

Jennie's pov..

Falling asleep in your partner's arms is great and all, but even better? Morning cuddles. You’re both all sleepy and warm and nothing is cozier than being pulled into their arms for a few more stolen moments of dozing with the person you love.

Waking up in the morning can be heard a wave from the ocean the sun hit my face, I yawn and I feel Someone hugging my waist I look at my side I saw my girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

Waking up and seeing the love of your life right there next to you... priceless!

I giggled softly I caressed her cheeks while pecking her lips she hummed then she rubbed her eyes cutely I chuckled.

"Good morning baby." I greet her she opened her eyes and look at me then smile.

"Good morning babe" She said she kiss my cheeks.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked I nod while smiling she pinched my cheeks. "I did, how about you?" I asked she hummed in response

"Being cuddle with you? of course I slept amazingly!." She said with a wink I blushed and look away.

"I love you babe!." She said lovingly hearing a three words from her makes my heart flutter.

"I love you too, Lisa " I said and peck her lips.

"Are you excited about zip lining?" She asked I nod while pouting..

"Hell, yeah but I want to be with you!." I said cutely she just chuckled softly

"Are you sure you don't want to go with me?" I asked then she smiled

"I'm sure baby.." She said I nod..." later we should do something together again." I said she look at me in confusedly

"What do you have in mind?" She asked and I smiled at her..

"There's this beach that overlooks a volcano..we can go there and watch the sunset together." I said she hugged me her warm hugs make me feel safe..

"I can't wait babe!." She said while giggling..I get off in our bed and stood up

"I have to go now, but I hope you have fun babe. when you get back you tell me all about it okay?" I said she just nod and smile that smile almost made me melt on my spot.

"Will do, and the same goes for you." She said and wink  I nod I'm about to leave when she spoke again

"I love you." She said I turned my gazed on her I saw her she's smiling and wiggle her eyebrows I just shook my head while smiling

"I love you more baby.." I said She smile at me she blew a flying kiss on me I catch it and put it on my heart..she shook her head I went to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

.
.
.
•==
Lisa's pov.

When she entered inside the bathroom I stood up and fixing myself I get out in our room,.then went to the downstairs I saw my siblings, Bambam Jeongyeon and Seulgie in Living room I frowned when I saw Kai here I just ignore it and I approach them.

"Morning, sleepy head " Jeongyeon said while she sip her coffee

"Morning dorks." I said then jisoonie she gave me a coffee I gladly took it and sip it..

"What's are the plans for today?" I said while looking at them..

"Do you like hiking?." Kai said while siping his coffee I heard them they scoffed and rolled they're eyes