Chapter 9

You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.

It can hurt badly when you’re missing someone you love. For many, missing someone can be seen as a negative experience but these quotes tell us that missing someone isn’t something we need to dread.

It’s heavy but if we learn how to find our way through it, missing someone can be a form of love. It becomes a feeling we can manage though it makes our lives harder but it will teach us which relationships are worth keeping (no matter what) and which are worth leaving behind.

.
.
.
.

Jennie's Pov

it's been a week since lisa left she didn't call or text me at all,. I was also crying for a week waiting for her calls. My siblings said maybe she's just busy. I can't blame Lisa. She's the president's daughter, so here I am. I understand her situation. it hurts for me that she's not by my side maybe I'll just wait for her until she can come back here I'll wait for her call too, I miss her so much..

In a drop of water the rain formed. In a downpour, the flood formed. On a plot of land, the world was formed. In a mold of mud, man was formed. Like you… With a smile you formed my heart.

I don't need a perfect person to love me. I just need someone to make me feel that no matter what happens she will never leave me.

I wish I could give the whole world to you so you know how important you are in my life.

They ask how much I love you, I have nothing to answer. I don't know how to measure my love for you.

Don’t make soccer the love that after you kick, then you chase.

They say that missing someone is a part of loving that person. And honestly, that is absolutely true. There is no better feeling than when you see the person you have loved for so long without them.

I hate this feeling, aargg I miss her already...

.
.
.
.

==

"Guys I have some questions?" Nayeon said then we look at her..

"What is it?" Irene said, nayeon sighed

"Have you guys experienced what you two need to decide whether to continue or not.?" She said we look at her in a question look..

"What do you mean by that?" Irene asked her..

"Don't take it seriously okay, for example you and your gf/bf,.. did you guys experienced what you two need to decide to continue your relationship or not?" She explained

"I get what you mean, to your question yeah I experienced it" seulgi said

"Huh? What?" I said

She sighed deeply " my last ex at first we still love each other we have been together for more than 2years but everything has changed she's become cold towards me dhe has lost her appetite for our relationship until I got tired of our relationship so I asked her if we will continue our relationship or not? Then she said no she lost her love for me" she said

I look at nayeon "Nabong why did you asked?" I said

She shrugs her shoulder "I heard someone talking earlier as if they were talking about love, so I listened" we look at her in disbelief (nayeon nyo chismosa 😭).

"when did you become a gossip?" Jisoonie said then she smacked nayeon head

"Sorry, it looks good because what they are talking about" we're just shake our heads