Chapter 21 Tell her the truth

Lisa's pov..

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my phone suddenly rang I groned and sat up, I grabbed my phone and open it I saw Jennie three messages.

My nini 😼🤍

Hey babe

I hope you are doing okay,
I miss you so much.

I understand that you need some
space, but if you need someone to
talk I'm here.🥺

I turned off my phone and I took a deep breath I hope you will understand my situation.

I care about Jennie so much, I don't think I've ever cared about someone so much before. If Nancy end up exposing me this might be end of us. I think the right thing to do is to be upfront with her, so she's not surprised if I do end up getting exposed. I trust her enough not to go and tell anyone.

I sighed deeply before I decide to text her..I hope you will not break up with me.

My nini 😼🤍

Hey baby.

I miss you too.

Can we video chat, there's
something I have to tell you.

Sure Babe.

As soon she replied I fixed myself then open my Laptop and open my account as soon Jennie call me I answer..I was surprised when I saw her wearing a bra and underwear the hell!,..I feel my buddy getting awake control your hormones Lisa!.

"Wow!." I said then she chuckled delicious

"How are you babe?" She said while pouted I'm just staring at her If I'm with her right now I swear I fvck her..then I look at her face she was red tomato..

"You have no shirt on Babe. Your body is wet" I said then she smirk.

"Sorry baby, I just got out of the shower but I miss taking a bath with you" she said with a tease I just shake my head

"Give me a second to dry off and put a shirt on." She said then I shake my head..

"No it's fine babe." I said and smile at her she smirk then she leaned over to the camera I just see right now is her generous cleavage..I bit my lips.. damn you Jennie!

"You like what you see huh?." she said then she leaned back then look at me seductively.

"I do, but I want to talk to you about something." I said then look down

"I'm all ears Babe " She said with a sincerely tone I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I trust you a lot Jen, I'm about to tell you something very confidential and I am telling you because I don't want this to ruin us." I sadly said my eyes getting teary I don't know if after this she will break up with me..

"Now, you're scaring me babe" She said while her tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"Don't cry babe, I'm scared to myself. I'm scared babe" I said while crying I don't know how to start..then she look down wiping her tears