21

(Year 3018)

"Chief, what are we going to do now that Visdan has traveled with Jia or 3402 in the year 2018?" The guard inquired.

"We have a plan B," remarked Chief Laxar, who is now staring at a hologram in front of him, arranging some numbers.

"Are you referring to the other time machine?" To him, the guard asked.

The hologram in front of Chief Laxar vanished when he clicked a button on his right ear, and his focus was drawn to the guard who was inquiring.

"Yes, we must complete the time machine as soon as possible. We'll travel to the year 2018 as soon as it's finished to grab those three," as the guard stared at him, astonished and perplexed, Chief Laxar said.

"Chief, you mean you included Visdan? Isn't he your most trusted companion and right-hand man?" Curiosity piqued the guard's interest in Chief Laxar.

"He betrayed me and traveled to the year 2018 with Jia, perhaps they had already planned this," as he says this, Chief Laxar's displeasure is obvious in his eyes.

"No, Chief, I observed Visdan walk on a round metal by accident. Maybe it's because of what the guard did to stop Jia at the moment. Visdan did not betray you, he simply traveled to the year 2018 with her because Jia wouldn't let go of his hand at the time," Chief Laxar is informed by the guard.

"It doesn't matter to me. If I were you, I'd do what my Chief stated right away," Chief Laxar said as he stared at him as if frightening him.

The guard simply nodded and swiftly went away, saying, "Y-yes Chief."

Chief Laxar then let go of his hard breathing as he went to his office in his house, where he was transferred to the bottom of his house, where a gigantic church-like structure was located, where he then stepped into the aisle as he approached Demi, who was inside a capsule in the center. He touched the capsule and sighed when he was almost in front of Demi.

"Don't worry, darling. We'll be together soon, I've already constructed the heart with which I'll resurrect you," he muttered as he took a step back and took his hand away from the capsule, his gaze falling from the capsule to the floor."But I'll still need Adam's help to completely activate it. We're going to kidnap Adam and bring him back this year since I know he won't help me. So that he might put the last touches on your heart and then. Don't worry, darling, we're going to kill him. I guarantee it won't be too soon,," Chief Laxar said as he shifted his gaze to Demi and kissed her capsule.

~*~

(The Year 2018)

"Visdan, don't follow me!" Jia said while glancing at Visdan and pointed at him with her finger before swiftly walking away.

"Will you just leave me here, Jia?" Visdan inquired.

"It's not my fault you're here. It's your fault," Jia remarked, turning to Visdan, who was standing nearby.

"If you just let go of my hand, Jia, it's not my fault. I wouldn't have been able to come here if it hadn't been for you," as he gazed at the view to his side, Visdan murmured. Jia then quickly turned around and approached him.

"Excuse me, but you are the one who refused to let go of my hand," Jia responded angrily at Visdan.

Visdan simply twisted to his side, smirking, and returned his gaze to Jia.

"What's the matter with you being so defensive?" Visdan inquired. "I understand if you want me to accompany you on a time travel," Visdan continued, a smirk on his face as he gazed at Jia.