08

(Year 3018)

In the Emperor's Residence 'Liyainjie Palace' all of the palace representatives, as well as Emperor X and Chief Laxar, and Visdan, were already seated. They were discussing Adam's breaking of the law, which was to go to the past, which was strictly prohibited at the time.

"This can't be allowed to happen. It is forbidden for people in the past to know about everything that will happen in the future," remarked an elderly male officer. Some robots went out and provided them with refreshments and snacks while they discussed the issue.

"That scientist, in my opinion, broke our law. He needs to be put to death."

Chief Laxar, Visdan, and the other officials simply sat silently and listened to what the others were saying they are sitting at a holographic table that is round.

Until the Emperor said. He looks at Chief Laxar and Visdan and says, "Listen to me."

"For us to capture that scientist, Laxar and Visdan are currently working on a time machine," he went on to say.

"Chief, how can you be certain that will work 100 percent of the time? Do you have any idea where Adam is?" a female representative stated.

"Until now, we haven't been able to locate Adam. We discovered that he left and went to the twenties. We're still trying to figure out when in the twenties," Visdan disclosed everything to them. A gigantic hologram materialized in front of them all at once. And the Time Machine he's building now for their expedition into the past to find Adam.

"This is what my crew and I had been working on with the time machine. This is most likely a portal-style time machine, where you just enter and are instantly transported to the past. We also have a few minor specifics concerning the Time machine's architecture." The authorities, as well as the Emperor, were astounded when Chief Laxar described it to them. Laxar's explanation of his innovation was appreciated by all. Following the meeting, Chief Laxar and Visdan proceeded straight to Laxar's house. 3402 is still inside the capsule, peacefully asleep.

"We'll run another test on her later," Chief Laxar remarked as he took a sip of the wine he was carrying and looked to 3402.

"What are we testing on 3402 for, Chief? I've also noticed that you seem overly focused on figuring out how to make 3402's heart?" Visdan peppered him with questions after questions. Chief Laxar rose from his seat and gazed up at 3402 before turning to face Visdan.

"I need to make a heart-like gadget like the one used on 3402, even if I just want to rip her heart out and kill her. I don't want to kill her merely to achieve what I want, so I'm not going to kill her. That's why I'm interested in learning how her heart was made since I really need it and want to resurrect someone." 

Visdan was taken aback by what he heard from Chief Laxar, so he inquired. "Revive someone?"

Chief Laxar simply gazed at Visdan before moving his eyes to 3402's capsule, oblivious to Visdan's query.

~*~

A garden with fake flowers, trees, and grass can be found at the bottom of Laxar's house.

There's a small red carpet aisle with chairs on both sides that looks like a church.

A capsule sits in the center, and within the capsule is a stunning woman who appears to be asleep.

She was dressed in a pink futuristic gown and carrying a white rose on her chest. Her complexion is as white as milk, and her hair is brown.