Chapter 19: Hell

Aniyah's POV

It's been a weak and a half of torture. He's been trying to do it mentally but I haven't given in completely. He keeps saying my family or more specifically Vladimir won't like me because of the scars and injuries he's given. I know he's wrong but part of me believes he's right.

This torture is painful but I won't give in to the two things he wants.

Me screaming from the pain he's given me.

My hand in marriage.

This man is really dumb if he believes that him torturing me will make me marry him. What kind of demented love is that? Anyways, he just sent his goon in here to see if I'll sign the papers but I said no. He should be coming in, in:

5

4

3

2

BANG!

The poor door. What did it do to him? R.I.P

"Why won't you sign the paper? Can't you see that I love you? Everything I'm doing is to show you how much I would do for you," he rants.

"Yea. You show your love by kidnapping and raping a teenager. Then impregnates said teenager, then kills the baby. You love the person that you beat up every day for a year. You love the person whose brother you took from her? Donovan, what have you done to show me you love me? NOTHING. So no. I'm not signing that paper."

He chuckled. He went over to a table and picked up a knife. He took the knife and dragged it from my ear down to my breast, leaving blood in the trail. I still didn't make a sound. This angered him because he took out some brass knuckles and sent punch after punch after punch to me.

"That tickles," I said.

He became red in the face and sent a punch to my face. He then left and came back with a bucket of hot water? This is going to sting.

I winced quietly when the water came in contact with my wound. It was hot water mixed with lemon and salt.

~ 4 hours later ~

It's been four hours and he still hasn't given up. I'll be dead before I sign that paper. He is a freaking idiot. During the last four hours he's done everything you can think of:

Punching? Check.

Carving? Check.

Electrocuting? Check.

Ducking me in water? Check.

Stabbing me? Check.

Rape? Triple Check.

He's been thinking outside of the box for things that would get this book kicked off the planet. Throughout all of this, I've been mostly silent except for maybe a whimper or two or when I'm bashing him.

Right as he was about to send another knife to my leg, the door burst open with the sounds of gunshots coming from somewhere.

"Boss. There's an army outside. We're trying to fight them off but our gang plus our allies are being slaughtered," a man said.

"Dang it. Can you people do anything right?" he asked.

He walked out of the room leaving me bleeding out. I can feel myself going into the darkness but I'm trying to fight it off. After what seems like forever my Ghost team, Vladimir, Milo, Dane, Oscar, Jake, Aisha, Emily, and Rafael came into the room.