𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

As I consume the word's of the first paragraph from my secret admirer's letter, I feel heat make its way to my face. He called me "darling". My eye continue to race left to right, and I see the word "college". My heart starts racing, and I can practically hear Claire chanting, "Si's dating a college boy! Si's dating a college boy! Si's dating a college boy!"

I start to laugh at the thought of Claire prancing around me in a circle. I let myself out of my mind and continue to read. When I read his comment about my hair, I gently touch my ponytail. I brush my fingers against the hair elastic, and contemplate whether or not to release my hair from its trap.  Do I? I don't want to just because a boy said I look beautiful, but I do want to look beautiful.

I pull on the hair elastic and release each strand. I run my hands through each thread to smooth out all the kinks. I slowly start to just pat my hair feeling the softness. I take a small bunch of hair, and start to twirl the hair around my finger. I start to smile at my secret admirer's comment about my hair.

I pick up the white mittens. I gently pet the inner lining and enjoy the softness. I try on both the mittens. I hold my hands out to see how they look on. I fold my mitten-clad hands together and bring them to my chest right above my heart. I start to smile in happiness.

I look up and see two boys from the barber shop across from the candle store looking at me. When I catch one of their eyes, I quickly look down out of shyness. After a minute or so, I look back up to see that the two boys are still staring at me.

One of the boys starts to wave at me. I hesitantly lift my hand up and shyly wave back. I quickly drop my hand and look away. I slowly look up to see the other boy playfully hitting the boy who waved at me.

I laugh at the two, and slowly gather myself together to start work again.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love In The Mallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें