Dinner

Hoor POV

I was sitting in my room as my dinner is already sent to room. According to maid auntie have said that I should not come outside for dinner as I will disturb there privacy.

I was hurt by harsh words but also happy because I don't want to face their son as I have listened some maid talking that he is very arrogant and short tempered.

I was about to eat the dinner but a knock on the door disturb me.
"Come in"I said.
"Ma'am sir is calling you for dinner"she said.
"But my dinner is sent over here"I said.

"I don't know I about it Maam the message sir gave me I told you. You can come and ask him by yourself"she said.
"Ok you go I am coming"I said.
She nodded and went away.

I stand and went to wash my face the put my vail around my head. And cover my self properly then exit my room.

.............

I reached downstairs and went inside the dining room and said my greetings in loud voice so everyone can hear.

"Come my child have dinner with us"said uncle. I nodded my head and took a empty chair beside auntie.

"This is my son Saad about whom you heard all the time" said uncle and I looked toward him.

He has beautiful green eyes with jet black hairs. Sharp jawline with pink plum lips and pale white skin his facial features are very prominent. And his body is prefect with muscular look his black t-shirt is like his other skin totally fit. He no doubt look like a model coming out from magazine.

And the aura he have around him matches with his look the mixture of dominance and coldness.

He was handsome no doubt but the cold expressionless face of his made me divert my eyes quickly towards my plate.

..............

Saad POV

Pictures do no justice to the real beauty she is the innocent look that she carry around her was like a magnet that can attracts anyone towards her.

She have covered her hairs and chest area properly but still I can see her prominent collar bone with her slender neck. She is thin and her height is about 5.5 where as my height is 6.1. She is a shorty I thought and laugh in my head.

She is looking like fairy with pink dress. I can't wait more to make her mine. I will talk to dad about it after dinner itself.

I know mom will not allow this she will create problems as she always want her niece Saba with me but I don't like her one bit.

"Dad I wanted to talk about some business deal with you after dinner"I said.
"Ok will go to my study after dinner"he said.

I nodded my head in yes then continue my dinner. In between I keep steeling Hoor's gaze.

She will be prefect for me in every sense and I am already in love with her on very first sight.

............

Me and dad are sitting in his office drinking green tea while Mom checking on maids as they were cleaning up after the dinner. And Hoor has gone to sleep in her room.

"Dad I have thought about the proposal with Hoor and I am ready for it. But the thing is I want it to be done as soon as possible because today or tomorrow mom will start to pressurize me to get married to Saba and I can't do that.

And I know you haven't discuss about this with her. She will surely try to create problems as she always imagine me and Saba together and you know she is status conscious so I suggest you to talk to her about this and tell her. And have you talk to Hoor about it"I said.

"I didn't ask her directly but  indirectly I have asked Hoor today"he said.
"Mean??"I asked.
"I said her can I take a major decision about her life so she said yes as I am on her father place"he told me.

"Ok then I will ask her directly by myself. You just make mom ready and I want this marriage to be done with in end of the week"I said.
"But what the hurry"he asked.
"Dad I have only a month before I will get busy in building my hospital and before that I want Hoor to get comfortable with me"I said.

"Ok as you say"he said.
"Ok now it's late and I am tried so good night and see you at breakfast"I said and stand to go.
"Ok son take rest good night"he replied and I made my way out.

So finally I will be married to my Hoor at the end of this week I am just sacred of mom's reaction. I hope everything go well.

I really don't want any problems to be raised due to mom. Or my and Hoor relationship will suffer and I don't want it.

I love mom but also can't compromise on Hoor. She is everything I ever want in my wife. Her voice was so soft and so sweet like honey.

I enter my room and took shower then changed and laid on my bed then don't know when I drift in my sleep.

......................

We were all sitting on the table to have breakfast as maids were setting the table.

When the bell was heard from the main door and a maid went to open then I heard the voices my two favorite babies.

"Chachu you are here"Rayan said and came running to me and hugged me and after him was his little sister Mira she also hugged me.

"Chachu we miss you"said Mira. I kissed both of them
"I miss you too my babies"I said. Then hugged my brother.

"Finally you are here"said Saim.
"Yes finally"I said. Then side hugged bhabhi. We all settled on the dinner table to have breakfast.

————-
1014 words

Hope you all will like the this update

Your writer
Aamna