Part 8

Present Day @ asylum

"Whaatt!!!! So, y-y-you mean....you killed your own dad with your own hands? Doctor Choi asked widening his eyes.

"Uh-huh....nope!! I didn't kill him. Why would I waste my time on killing a man who was already dying?" Jimin said shrugging his shoulders like an innocent man which he litreally wasn't. "So what did you do Jimin? Did you save him?" Doctor Choi asked  "Nope! I let him die there. I backed off from him. Seeing me, my father tried to grab his medicines with all his strength but can you guess what I did?" Jimin asked smirking "you didn't let him take those, right?" Doctor Choi said "bingo!!! Exactly! I didn't let him. I took his medicines and dropped all of it on the ground and stepped on it" Doctor Choi's eyes widened hearing Jimin's answer.

"Uh..I think..we should wrap up here for today. We'll meet tomorrow" Doctor Choi said getting up from his seat panicking. His hands were shaking a little and he turned around to leave when he heard something.

"Seems like I'm scaring you, doctor" Jimin chuckled "that's why I wasn't telling anyone about my past and what you've heard is just the beginning. It'll only gonna worse. Do you still want to hear further?" Jimin asked with a smug. "Yes. I will. As As a doctor it's my duty to hear my patients and it doesn't matter how insane my patient is?" Doctor Choi said with a calm face "Fine then....suit yourself" Jimin said and left the room. Doctor Choi immediately fall on his knees releasing a deep sigh "Oh god!! This man is a litreal psycho and not only a psycho...he's a murderer too!! I have never seen a patient like him" Doctor Choi said looking at the next page where Jimin wrote "father. Die!!!!!"

The next day doctor Choi came again to see Jimin and gasped looking at his hand covered in blood "wh-what happened? Wh-what's this blood, Jimin" doctor Choi asked only to receive no response from Jimin. "I'll tell you doctor. This man is a psycho. We were just on our way of coming here and as soon as he saw a female nurse, he yanked our hand and started touching her inappropriately and when we tried to stop him he started fighting with our staff like crazy and now they're in hospital" the male nurse said and left the room leaving Jimin smugging.

"Oh..doctor, I thought you're not gonna come again" Jimin said but doctor Choi ignored it "so shall we begun jimin? Now, I know about your family so start telling me about y/n? What did you do with her then?" Doctor Choi asked. "Hmmm....y/n...*jimin chuckles* ....I..."

Flashback: 6 months ago @ the basement where y/n was trapped

"Don't curse bitch!!!! Not infront of me!!! And the answer for your question is ...that you got worried for me!!! You loved me, saved me......cared for me which my own father never did instead he hated me." Jimin said pushing you.

"So you abducted me just because I loved you? Cared for you? Why is it my fault when you were the one confessed me first?!!" you shouted. "Yes it was! It was all your fault. And yes I did confess but who said it was genuine? I lied y/n! I never loved you because I can never love someone" Jimin said "Y-you're a crazy man jimin! You're a monster!! You're a f*cking monster!!!" You shouted only to receive a hard slap from Jimin.

He pulled your hair "did I ask your opinion, b*tch? I know what I am so You don't have to tell me that" he said and pushed you hard again on the bed. As soon as he left the room, you started crying. You looked at the food which Jimin placed on the table. You picked it up and threw it on the floor "did he expect me to eat the food which he brought for me? " you said crying laying on the bed shivering out of cold. Next day, Jimin came to the basement humming a creepy song. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the food scattered on the floor. He looked at you in anger and saw you sleeping. He walked towards you and slapped you hard on the face which woke you up from your sleep "did you threw the food?" he angrily asked holding your jaw. "Yes!! I did!!" you shouted. Jimin scoffed at your answer "pick up the food and eat" he said gritting his teeth.

"What? Jimin, that food is smelling now and plus it's on that dirty floor!!" you said "if you don't then I won't give you food" Jimin said "are you crazy park jimin?!! Fine, you won't give me food then don't!! I don't need your food! " you shouted again "yes!!! Yes I am!! You are making me crazy y/n!!!! And now I'm really not gonna give you anything to eat unless you beg me" Jimin said and kissed your lips harshly. You tried to move him but couldn't as he was too strong for you. He pulled away from the kiss and licked your blood on his lips "you taste sweet" he said smirking while leaving.

"I hate you!!! I hate you Park Jimin!!!" you screamed while crying. Your lips were bleeding and you were feeling pain all over your body because of the cold. You were still in your sports bra and shorts in that cold basement and now you won't get any food to eat too. Next day, Jimin came again to release you from the cuffs so you could at least go to bathroom by yourself and laid beside you taking you into his embrace. As soon as you felt a pressure on your waist, you woke up and pushed him "Don't touch me!!" you said "I will and you can't do anything about it" he said pinning your hands above your head and slide his fingers from your face down to your feet but you kicked him as You were feeling so disgusted by his touch.

Time skip//: three days later

Three days passed since you were locked up in that cold basement. You were indeed released from the cuffs but you were still locked in the room and you didn't eat or drink something and Jimin didn't even came once to glance on you. You were at a little relief because you didn't see him from the past three days but more afraid of the thought that what if he abandoned you here and what if he will never give you food and you can't even escape from here by yourself  because Jimin has locked the door from outside and because there were not a single window, there were no hope for you to run away too.

It was another morning when you woke up and went to bathroom. You did your business and went out only to find Jimin standing there with a smirk on his face. "You look so..........weak!" Jimin huffed looking at your skinnier and weak body. He came closer and brushed his fingers on your lips "they're so dry and chapped! Ah....your face is pale too. Hmm..interesting...I'm looking at a new y/n" he added. You didn't even have the energy to even brushed away his hands so you just backed off. "Wh-why are you here?" you said in a low voice, barely audible. "Just to see my princess, if she missed me or not" jimin smiled. You looked at his smile that you used to be in love with but now it's making you feel disgusted. "I didn't miss you. So you can leave now" you said and walked towards your bed.

As you were walking, Jimin suddenly pushed you making you fall on the ground "what are you do-" "shhhh!!! I'm just giving you a gift" he said and took out a long chain from the bag he was holding. He raised your both legs and tied it with the new metal shackles. You tried to push him but couldn't because you were so weak to do anything. "I can't take risk you know. They are long enough for you to wander here" he said and left. You gathered all your strength and stood up and walked towards him to stop him from going out of the room but stopped just an inch away from the door because of the chain.

He pouted at you "I pity you y/n" "and I pity that mother who gave birth to a monster like you!!! You know what you shouldn't have been born." you said not knowing that you just triggered him by saying that. "You know what y/n, you shouldn't have said these words. Now, what I'm gonna do next will be your fault. Ah...you must've been hungry right? Let me bring food for you. I will feed you with my own hands" Jimin said smiling. You looked at him confused "what he's gonna do now? H-how could he change so fast?" you thought to yourself.