Part 1

"Welcome doctor. We're really sorry to call you like this but it was urgent. He litreally tried to kill and r*pe our female nurse. He's out of our control. It's already been six months but he has never spoken a word about his past. He talks to himself at one time and in the next second you will find him laughing manically or throwing things at our staff. We almost call more than ten doctors for him in a month but he never tells us anything. How are we supposed to treat him when he's like this, when he never talks to us. We really need to know about his past and there's no one who can tell us except him" a male nurse names Yun-Ho explained to Dr.Choi.

(A/n)
Dr.Choi is a well known psychiatrist of South Korea. He has treated more than thousands of people who were suffering from anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, paranoia etc. He was attending a seminar in South Korea where he met that Yun-Ho in his office.
(A/n end)

"Don't worry. I'm in South Korea for a while now so let's see if I can be of any help to him" Dr.Choi said and with that the male nurse left his office and went back to the clinic. "How's she?" Yun-Ho asked to another nurse "I don't know. He did so bad with her that she's still unconscious and her lower part is still bleeding." the nurse said looking down "I warned y'all to not send any female near his cell. He's not a human. He's a beast. He's a monster. He's psycho!" Yun-Ho said looking at their staff.

Next day

"Welcome doctor to our ×××× asylum. Here is his report and I'll take you to his cell." Yun-Ho hand over the file to Dr.Choi and continued walking to an empty white room. Dr.Choi sat infront of an empty chair while reading the file while Yun-Ho left towards his cell to bring him. The bars of prison opened with a creak sound. Yun-Ho walked over to him and grabbed his hand but he yanked away "I can go by myself" he said and walked towards the room where Dr.Choi was. Dr.Choi looked up at him as soon as he entered in the room.

"Twenty-five year old, Inmate 1013 Park Jimin, right?" Dr.Choi asked only to see jimin scoffing at him, making him comfortable on the chair. "So, according to your report, you're diagnosed with alexithymia, paranoia, depression and psychosis." Dr.Choi said looking at Jimin who was just casually whistling. "Okay, so I think you're not gonna co-operate with me too, right?" "Do I have to? Why? Is keeping me here isn't enough that now you want to know about me?" Jimin said with a blank face.

(A/n)
•Alexithymia is a personality trait where one cannot or faces difficulty in identifying and describing feelings. They cannot feel anything like,love, happiness, sadness,etc"
Paranoia is a thought process that causes you to have an irrational suspicion or mistrust of others.
Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality. You might see, hear, or believe things that aren't real.
I feel like I'm teaching you all psychology and have made some notes for you all! ;)
(A/n end)

"We don't want to keep you that's why we're asking you this. Jimin, if you will talk to us only then we can help you." Dr.Choi said. "Help? You want to help me? Ah-stop your bullsh*t. You're just doing this because of money! Do you treat patients like me for free? No, right? You do this because you're getting paid for this. So do whatever you want!!" Jimin said banging his fist on the glass wall which was placed between him and Dr.Choi. "Yah!! Do you really think I do this because of money? I do this because I care for my patients. Then let's do this, i'm giving you one month to complete this sketch book. Draw whatever you want. Write what you always wanted to write and then we'll talk." Dr.Choi said sliding the sketch book to him.

"Why would I?" Jimin asked staring at him. "You will draw because this is what your disease is. You want to tell us so much but your brain doesn't let you so i know this for sure that you will draw something." Dr.Choi said politely. "And what if I don't?what will you do?" Jimin asked with a smirk. "If you didn't draw a thing then you will never have to meet any doctor just like the way you want. We will leave you alone." Dr.Choi said shrugging and Jimin left with the sketch book.

"Doctor!!! What did you do? We can't just leave him alone!! We can't control him forever!!" Yun-Ho asked Dr.Choi. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Dr.Choi said and left the asylum. Next day, Jimin was in his cell eating his food when his eyes fall on the sketch book that Dr.Choi gave him "does he really think that I'll draw something? Just wait a month doctor, I will throw this book at your face." Jimin scoffed and continued eating.

Time skip//: a month later

Yun-ho entered Jimin's cell and took him to the same room where he met Dr.Choi a month ago. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Dr.Choi looking at him. "You really came doctor? You're such a headache!! If I could only just choke you here right now, aishh!!" Jimin said with an evilish smirk on his face."sad that you can't because you're cuffed Jimin. So tell me did you draw anything in a month?" Dr.Choi asked.

"F*ck off!" Jimin said rolling his eyes when he saw Yun-Ho handing Dr.Choi the sketch book. "Hmmmm....impressive!! You completed the whole book! You really do have many things to tell us, right?" Dr.Choi said flipping the pages. "So as we promised, that if you completed the book then you will have to talk to us. So, not wasting any time, shall we start?" Dr.Choi asked "but I'm hungry right now!" Jimin said shrugging.

Dr.Choi took a deep breath and asked Yun-ho to bring some fruits for Jimin. "Here, eat this" Yun-Ho said giving him a fruit basket. "So, Jimin, can you tell us what did this picture means? I mean, what do you want us to tell from this picture?" Dr.Choi asked only to receive a chuckle from Jimin "it's the reason why I'm here!"
"Can you please elaborate Jimin?" Dr.Choi asked turning the camera towards jimin.

Jimin looked at the camera and his eyes darkened and he started laughing hysterically "sure, you want to know everything right, about who I am, what I did, why am I here? Then I'll tell you each and everything......and that too in detail!"

"It was mid spring when.....

Flashback: 6 months ago

"Aish!!!" Jimin threw his belonging on the floor as he was very angry because his drugs were finished and now he had to go out to buy that. Jimin hates people and their presence near him and that's one of the reason why he chose to live in a less residential area. His house was in the end of the alley where there was only one more house too except Jimin's but thankfully no one shifted there yet. Although, jimin doesn't have any feelings but he knows very well to how to adjust himself between the crowd as he practiced and learned every emotion everyday in the mirror, whether it's happiness, sadness, worried or even fear. He can easily read someone else's feelings by reading his face expressions.

Jimin went out to the market in black leather jacket wearing a cap and mask so no one could remember his face. He head towards some boys sitting on their bikes and hand him the cash "you're early this month?" one of them asked "none of your business. So shut the f*ck up and give me what I want" jimin glared at him sliding down his goggles. The man gulped looking Jimin's eyes and hand him a black bag of drugs. Jimin was about to enter in his house when a truck stopped infront of the house beside his.

A girl wearing a cute white top with black skirt got off from the truck with a man wearing a police uniform. Jimin hide the bag in his pocket and walked towards them "who are you both?" Jimin asked removing his mask. "Hey, I'm Kim Nmjoon and she is my sister and we're moving in this house and you..ah! You must be living in that house." jimin looked at namjoon and then the house and turned around to leave  without saying anything but stopped when someone held his wrist "Hey! I didn't introduce myself. I'm y/n and you..."