Part 5

Hey Guys, it's your author Shia. It's a humble request to y'all to please vote and comment if you love reading my book as it will help me to reach to bigger number of audience. Thankyou. Enjoy reading ♡

You suddenly gasped when Jimin suddenly turned and punched Sam and then dragged him towards his car and made Sam's head hit the bonnet of his car "I told you to not interfere!!!!" Jimin yelled at Sam, who was on the ground whimpering in pain. "Ji..jimin what are you doing? Please don't do this. He's bleeding!!" Jimin looked at you and read your expressions on your face "you're getting worried.....for him??. Why? Do you get worry like this for everyone?" Jimin scoffed looking at you. "What are you talking about jimin? Okay..I don't know what has happened to you but let's talk later and take him to the hospital first." you said picking up Sam while Jimin looked at you in anger "sure. Let's take him to the hospital" he said with an evil smile.

You put Sam cautiously in the backseat and sit along with him with his head on your lap trying to stop the bleeding "Jimin, you know that we need to talk later so you better have some valid reasons for your actions" you said sternly. "Sure princess. We have alot to talk" jimin said with a smirk looking at you in the rear-view mirror and continued driving towards the forest area.

You were so busy in stopping the bleeding that you didn't even notice where Jimin was taking you with him. Soon, the car stopped and you immediately got off the car and noticed that you were not infront of the hospital instead you were in a deep, dark and quiet forest. "Jimin, where are we? Why did you bring us here when I asked you to take us to the hospital?" you asked looking at Jimin in confusion. Jimin looked at you with a smirk and pushed you causing you to fall on the ground "that's where you belong s*ut. You're such a wh*re y/n!! You showed me love meanwhile you were also busy f*cking this man." Jimin said with a smug.

"Jimin..He is my bestfriend and nothing more!!" you yelled "then say goodbye to him forever!!! As I said earlier, you're only mine!!!" Jimin shouted and dragged Sam out of the car grabbing his hair. "L-l-leave me. Pl-please" Sam pleaded for his life. You looked at Sam who was begging for his life and then Jimin who was smiling seeing Sam in that condition. You crawled and blocked Jimin grabbing his legs "please jimin!! Please. Let him go. He has done nothing wrong. Please!!!" you said crying.

"Y-y/n, run!! S-save your life" Sam said in a muffled voice "still have the audacity to talk to my y/n? Let me show you something interesting and guess what's that...........death." Jimin said and stabbed him with a knife. You gasped loud when Sam's blood got on your face "nooooo!!!! Sam!!!!!" you screamed while crying. "No..no...no...no...Sam!!" you were crying on his body when you heard Jimin laughing hysterically "look at your sl*tty face covered with blood. Still looking beautiful" Jimin said "Namjoon oppa was right. He was right. I should've stayed away from you. Jimin, yo-you are a monster." you said standing. "What did you say bitch? Monster? Nooo!!! I'm not a monster!!"

"I'm a psycho. It suits me better and I'm used to hear that only so don't give me new lame names" Jimin said stepping closer. "Stop!!! Stop the f*ck right there!!! I don't want you near me. You killed my bestfriend infront of me and you still have the guts to come to me? Jimin, stay away from me!! I hate you!!! Don't you dare come close to me ever again. I don't want to even see you anymore and I'm gonna report everything to the police" you said walking away while crying looking at Sam's body when Jimin pulled you in closer to him.

"And why do you think that I will let you go now? Y/n...I don't know about you but I really fall for your love so now I want you by my side forever. I'm not gonna let you go away from me. You can't escape from me now y/n. Let's say you're trapped now" Jimin whispered in your ears. You were literally hating yourself for loving him. You were hating yourself to to even look at him as a human being and more than that you were hating yourself because your bestfriend died because of you and you couldn't do anything for him. You couldn't save your only bestfriend. "Y/n, baby, you just have to obey me and you'll always be happy" Jimin whispered again. You wiped your tears and turned around to face him.

You cupped his cheeks "you want me to obey you? You want me by your side forever? You 'love' me? Fuck your bullshit!!!" you said and kicked him in his private part causing him to fall down on the ground in pain. "You made a mistake b*tch!!!" Jimin yelled in pain when he saw you getting in his car. He stood with all his strength and was about to open the door of the car when you started driving.

"Ughhh!!!! Y/n, do you really think that this will save you from me. I've warned you y/n. Now, you'll be responsible for everything that will happen" Jimin mumbled to himself and crossed over the Sam's body and walked towards the main road. "Taxi!" he called the taxi and sit besides the driver's seat. He was about to tell him the address when the taxi driver asked him something "Ah, sir, you have blood on your clothes. Are you injured? Should we go to hospital first?" "Aisshh!! Listen you piece of shit, I really didn't want to do this but you provoked me!" Jimin said and kicked him out from the speeding car and started driving the taxi himself.

Meanwhile, you were on your way to your home so you can get help from your brother namjoon "what is this happening? What is he? He was my first love. Why? Why is this happening to me? I should hurry because no one knows what he will do next." You thought to yourself while crying.

You reached your home and immediately opened the door "oppaa!!!! Namjoon oppa!! Oppa, where are you?" you called out Namjoon's name everywhere in the house but didn't get any response. You searched your phone and dialed Namjoon's number but you heard it from your room "if he's home then why isn't he responding?" you mumbled to yourself and slowly walked upstairs. The creak sounds of the stairs were giving you eerie feelings and negative thoughts. Your hands were shaking while reaching out for the doorknob.

You dialed Namjoon's number again to confirm that whether he's inside or not. You could hear the phone ringing from the inside and this time, he picked it "oppaa!!! Oppaa!!! It's you, right? Please tell me it's you oppa!!" you said but didn't get any response instead you heard the same whistle that Jimin used to sing. You gasped and immediately opened the door and saw......