Chapter 4 ~punished~

Hush Chapter 4

<^> Hey guyss!!! sorry its like super short! ive been busy with other chapters. :) but if you like what you read tell me.  ill read pretty much anything..thanks for reading! <^>

ENJOY!

Chapter 3 Recap:

“WHO WAS THAT??!” He yelled as he grabbed my hair; pulling me inside.

“Nobody.” My voice was flat which surprised me by how scared I felt inside.

“LIES!” he threw my against the kitchen counter, which led me falling to my back shortly after.  Augh! The floor was as hard as a rock.

“Please, I honestly don’t k-know him!”

His face softened for a moment but grew red just as quickly as he had recovered.

“You’re lying to me.”  He drew closer.

“Liars need to be taught a lesson.”

His whisper was cold and harsh, as he gripped my arms, dragging me down the stairs; my heart pounding a million miles an hour in my heart broken chest.

Please.

Please no.

I knew what was coming,  I’m just praying he won’t be as rough.

 Chapter 4:

My feet stumbled forward, tripping over the slink laces that became unwound as I walked. I fell face first, my knees burning against the dry wood as it scraped against the thin skin that connected to my knee to which a warm liquid soon flowed down upon.

 His release upon my hair was quick as my fall against the empty air around me, chilled the darkening shadows of the long forgotten night.  My scream was muffled as I tumbled to the basements cold cement flooring. His footsteps were, slow. Taking his time I presume as he made his way down the remaining steps, each creaking in protest as his undivided weight ceased to last more than 4 seconds.

The side of my head cracked against the cold block beneath me sending sparks throughout my body. I breathed in a shallow gasp, my lungs adjusting to the sudden impact of two solid objects colliding with one another.

My cheek lay against the cold, dirt smeared cement flooring to which my father never swept.  Black spots started to cover my vision, trapping  me in my own body as it seemed.  I was becoming very tired for some reason; for each breath I took only made my eyes feel heavier and heavier. 

My eyes drifted closed for a moment, but were open in a flash as a loud metal object clattered to the ground noisily, echoing around the room. I searched the room, looking for him, but all I found was the opposite wall with splatters of my long dried blood.

 My eyes bored into the paint splattered wall, seeing and feeling every emotion I felt the night my mother died.  That was when it all happened anyways.  That night after my mother was pronounced dead in my waiting arms, I was thrown down here.  He was angry I could see it in his eyes then, and even now.

  It was my first beating and to think I was afraid then, only shows how much I have adapted to his wild and reckless routines.  I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts as I felt my body being flipped over.  Beaded sweat dripped below his brow as he kneeled beside me, eyes dark. His hair, dirty from lack of hygiene and his hands a sweaty mess. 

"I will not have liars in my house...." I heard him grumble.

His footsteps left my side and walked to the large wooden shelf in the far corner of the darkened cell.  He gripped a large black bucket that looked all too familiar as he dragged it down from the top shelf.  Rubber gloves had been placed over his hands as he tore off the lid. 

 It echoed around the room as it clattered to the floor, cup in hand, digging into its contents.  A black powdery dust; similar to that of a smoke pile of ash, fluttered into the air as his hand disgruntled the silences.   Oh no. He drew closer, watching me tremble in fright.  His glance left from me to the cup in his hand.

"You look just like...her..."

He gulped collecting his thoughts, kneeling down beside me.

"Such a pity; it wasn't you that died that night and not her." 

I held back a sob, tearing at my heart, feeling my mothers' presence almost lingering in the back of my mind.  My voice gurgled in my throat, creating an odd noise. His eyes stared deep into mine, not even acknowledging my pleas.

"Please..." I blubbered, my voice giving way.

He stared me for a long moment before leaning over my bare knees.  His hand bobbing left and right; shaking its contents out over my waiting skin.

Why did I have to be late? Why?   Within the two second time period before the flakes hit my awaiting flesh, these very thoughts were in my mind.

1

 Why didn't I die and not my mother? Why was I spared?  ....is this really what god has in stock for me.....to be beaten and punished every waking day of my life, so much so that I am a constant reminder of my mother's unfortunate death??!!

2

Times up.

My flesh began to sear in pain as if it were on fire. I screamed, jerking forward, feeling my flesh bubble over, killing the life in my skin.  The acid he poured sunk deep over my legs, engulfing them in flames, making me feel as if I truly was being burned alive.

  I screamed again, aching inside and out for it to stop but it didn't.  A hard blow came across my face. A hand I think. I looked up at my father, seeing him mumble something, but I was too lost to clearly hear him.  Black spots covered my vision as I stared at him confused, and sobbing. 

My face stained with unspoken tears, drained down my cheeks, but the only response from him I got was a thrust to my gut.  My body was hurting but that was all I could feel as I blacked out, feeling myself slip from the grasps of hell itself.

VOTE !

COMMENT !!

**Who absolutely hates her dad right now?**

Sorry it's so short guys! I'm currently working on 2 other chapters that you guys have been asking about :D Blood angels is soon and then Innocent Eyes. 

**Thanks for reading!!**