"Hmm...."

"Please..."

"Derek...." She whispered, kissing him again.

"Please." He repeated.

"Where?" She giggled, looking around.

"Car?"

"You seriously want it?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm...what if I say no?" Meredith asked.

"I'm going home." Derek laughed.

"Like this?" She asked, looking around before pressing her hand against the bulge in his jeans.

"Mer..." He moaned. "Please."

"The car?"

"Car."

"Fine...." She smirked, reaching for his hand. "And what is on the menu for lunch?"

"Whatever you want." He said, quickly walking towards the car.

"We only have an hour." She smirked, walking up the stairs to the parking garage and turning around and smirking as he struggled. "Are you going to make it?"

"Not funny." He laughed.

"We could go have a sandwich...instead of each other." Meredith replied, taking a few steps up. "You know...if you're not going to make it..."

"I'll make it." Derek said, finally catching up to her.

"Hmm...." She replied, pulling him to her lips.

"Can we please go to car...now." He begged, pulling the keys out of his pocket.

"What's the hurry?"

"I think you know."

"The weather." She asked, looking around as she pulled her hair from the pony tail.

"Shut up." He laughed, as they finally got to the car.

"What's wrong?" She asked, opening the car door.

"I need you...right now."

"Then get in the car."

"Going." He said, climbing into the car.

"Good." She replied as he got into the back seat. "Wait....you're...why?"

"What?"

"Backseat?"

"Yeah...more room."

"I...okay." Meredith breathed, climbing over the center console.

"Pants off please." Derek said, undoing the button and the zipper.

"Pants...." Meredith nodded, pushing her dress pants down her waist as she hit her head on the top of the car.

"Are you okay?" He laughed.

"Yeah...." Meredith replied, reaching her hand down to his center. "Come on...."

"Ohhh...Okay." Derek groaned, quickly removing his jeans.

"Hmm...you're hard." She giggled as she bent over, pushing the middle seatbelt out of the way as she kissed him deeply.

"I am..." He murmured, pushing her panties down.

"Hmm....I like that feeling." She breathed, rubbing him under her warmth as she lowered her head to avoid hitting the roof of the car again.

"Mer...Jesus." He groaned, trying to enter her.