37.

"Hmm...." She giggled against his lips, her hands moving dangerously close to his thigh as they made out in his car. They were supposed to go inside, and join their friends for dinner but right here, sounded just fine.

"Do we have to go to dinner?" Derek murmured against her lips, his hand on her waist.

"We're in their driveway." Meredith replied, her hand massaging his thigh.

"We could leave really fast." Derek groaned.

"They probably know we're here."

"We shouldn't have said yes to coming."

"Your stupid idea." Meredith replied, kissing him again before pulling away. "Are you sure I covered the rash enough? It's starting to look better."

"You can barely see it anymore, even without make up over it." Derek replied.

"We should go."

"Probably." Derek sighed, leaning over and kissing her again.

"Stop...." Meredith giggled.

"Fine, we'll go inside." Derek laughed, kissing her again quickly before getting out of the car.

"So you're sure? I don't look bad?" Meredith groaned, pulling her sleeves to make sure they fully covered her arms.

"I'm positive."

"I know you said it was better and more comfortable for me to wear a skirt but maybe I should have worn jeans or pants." Meredith replied as they walked to the front porch.

"I like the skirt better." Derek smirked

"Of course you do." Meredith rolled her eyes as she knocked on the door.

"What took you guys so long?" Addison opened the door, wearing an apron.

"Ohh nothing." Meredith replied as Derek squeezed her hand.

"Shep, Grey!" Mark called. "Come in!"

"Did you cook?" Derek asked, walking into the kitchen .

"Addie cooked, the only think I made were sexual advances." Mark smirked as he hugged Meredith.

"What else is new?" Derek laughed, clapping Mark on the back.

"Nothing." Addison laughed. "There's some appetizers in the living room and dinner will be ready in a little while."

"Oh okay." Meredith nodded, taking Derek's hand.

"Really I should go try...." Mark replied as Addison grabbed his arm. "Kitchen again?"

"Stop it." Addison groaned.

"Stop it." Addison groaned. "We have company."

"Do you ever think Mark will know to help in the kitchen and not try for sex?" Meredith giggled.

"Shut up Grey." Mark groaned.

"Let's go in the living room." Derek laughed, leading Meredith into the other room, Addison and Mark following behind.

"So, Grey is the STD gone?" Mark asked.

"It wasn't an STD." Meredith rolled her eyes.

"You'd be jealous of how she got it." Derek laughed.

"It's not an STD!" Meredith hit Derek's arm. "Poison Ivy...that's all."

"You'd be jealous of how she got the poison ivy."