4.

"Mer...Are you ready yet?" Addison called across the modern Hawaii themed hotel suite, finishing putting on her Dior mascara. "I can't be late to my own bachelorette party."

"Yeah....I just....this dress might be too small." Meredith frowned, examining herself in the mirror. She had bought this dress back in Seattle, thinking it was perfect for a night out in Hawaii and now all she could think about was this dress being way to short and possible revealing.

"Let me see it. Come here." Addison called.

"I don't think I've worn a dress this short since college." Meredith giggled, adjusting the dress.

"It's Hawaii. It's hot. Don't worry about." Addison yelled. "Now come here and let me see it!"

"Look." Meredith walked out of her room.

"That..." Addison grinned. "...Is hot."

"Hot enough to turn lesbian?" Meredith giggled as she asked the question jokingly. "For me?"

"Sorry. I'm in love with Mark." Addison smirked.

"I know it." Meredith giggled. "Way to let me down...."

"Sorry." Addison shrugged. "Speaking of Mark, we have to run up to his room real quick so I can remind him to behave tonight."

"Seriously?" Meredith frowned.

"It'll only be a few minutes. I promise."

"Okay....fine...let's....we'll do it." Meredith reached for her purse and cell phone. "We both have keys right?"

"Yeah...You planning on hooking up with someone and leaving me hanging?"

"No hook ups...I think I'm still hungover." Meredith laughed as they walked towards the door.

"I might have to peel the men off of you and that dress." Addison smirked, closing the door and heading to the elevator to go to Mark's floor.

"I'll completely understand if you can't keep your hands off me." Meredith giggled as Addison took a picture of them in the elevator. "Okay so...no men after we leave marks....just meeting your friends at the bar....getting you wasted and back here in one piece."

"That's the plan." She smiled, exiting the elevator and walking to Mark's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Mark called from inside the room.

"I bet he already has a stripper in here." Meredith laughed as they opened the door.

"I'll kill him." Addison laughed. "It's me, Markie!"

"Addison! Meri Berry!" Mark called, walking up with a beer in his hand.

"Meri Berry?"

"You're already drunk." Addison giggled, her arms around Mark's neck.

"Who me?"

"Yes you. I came here to remind you...Behave. Or you won't have a wife."

"I'm behaving." Mark kissed her quickly. "Although I know quite a few guys who wouldn't behave with Meri Berry over there."

"I knew it...too slutty." Meredith groaned.

"It's too slutty." They both said at the same time.

"Mer, can you go into the other room and get the bottle of champagne from the fridge? We'll have a quick drink and then go." Addison requested.

"Sure." Meredith rolled her eyes, walking into another room of their luxury hotel suite. She stopped at the marble counter top, searching for glasses before grabbing the bottle.