29.

"Come on Shep...pick up the pace." Mark replied, walking up to the building where his new wife worked. "I told Addison we'd be here five minutes ago."

"Is Meredith working today?" Derek asked, as the walked into the lobby of the building.

"I don't know....why do you care?"

"I was just asking." He shrugged.

"Yeah right." Mark smirked, as they hopped onto the elevator.

"What?" Derek laughed. "I just wanted to know if she was here."

"Sure." Mark replied, the door of the elevator opening to the Private Practice. "Hey Grey."

"Hey." Meredith looked up from the desk, smiling a little as she caught sight of the man next to Mark. "Derek..."

"Hey." Derek smiled, ignoring the looks Mark was giving him.

"Hey." She smiled, looking down to the pile of papers in front of her.

"How are you?" He asked, walking over in front of the reception desk.

"I'm good."

"Slow day?"

"Yeah....Addison's just...she's finishing up a call." Meredith breathed, her eyes moving to Mark's. "Oh...she said to just go back when you got here."

"Okay." Mark replied, "I'm gonna go back,:

"When do you guy's close?" Derek asked, as Mark disappeared into Addison's office.

"In thirty minutes, but we don't have any more appointments." Meredith replied, her heart beating faster as he moved behind the desk.

"Hmmm...Good." Derek grinned, taking her hand and pulling her to stand up in front of him.

"I had fun this morning...." She giggled, her lips only inches from his.

"Me too." He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into him.

"Good...." She replied, her fingers moving to the collar of his shirt. "Maybe...we could have fun tonight."

"I think we could." He nodded, leaning in and kissing her.

"Hmm...." She deepened the kiss, her hands moving around the back of his neck.

"Mer..." He groaned lightly, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

"Hmm...?" She moaned, pushing him against the desk.

"Can we go home right now?" He laughed, moving his lips to her neck.

"I have to wait...." She giggled, gasping a little as his hands moved around to her ass, messing with the fabric of the black mini skirt she had finally chosen to wear.

"Hmmm...Too bad." He whispered.

"Definitely...." She replied, as he began to push the skirt up a little. "Derek...."

"What?" He laughed softly, kissing her again.

"You're trying to tease me...."

"Maybe..."

"No teasing...."

"Shep!" Mark called from the hallway, his hand on Addie's back.

"Crap." Meredith jumped away from Derek.

"Later." Derek whispered quickly in her ear. "What Mark?"

"Yeah." She whispered, fixing her outfit.