1- Memories

I am Kim Taehyung. I'm 26 years old and I am from Bisan-dong. I have mom and dad, I am the only son they have. My dad was an officer and his dream was to make me become like him. I wasn't interested in policy at all but that's what happened. I didn't want my dad to be mad at me, mom tried to change his opinion but he insisted to make me attend the police college.

When I got in there I wasn't clever as much, my teachers kept mocking me but there she was Choi Hana. She was the only girl in our class, she was so clever even though she is a girl. Every time we were training, she always is the cleverest one. I heard that some of the students are bullying her, I didn't give her much attention until that day comes...

"Hey Taehyung," said one of the students in our break time.

"Yes." I turned to him.

"Take this"

He was smirking and handed me a paper and ran chuckling. I opened it and here it is the surprise.

"I know that it's not the time but I will give you this paper one day when I am ready to tell

"I know that it's not the time but I will give you this paper one day when I am ready to tell. From day one I came here, you were quiet not bullying me like them. It's me that imagine your eyes smiling at me. When I saw you I got butterflies in my stomach but I must hide to not make you feel weird. That place is for making us strong not for love but I couldn't do that and fell for you. I love you, I love that feeling around you"

_Choi Hana_

My eyes widened, she seems really strong and arrogant but she is still a girl and feels love. She falls for me but how does this paper come to that student? That must be a misunderstanding or are they bullying her again. What if this is all a trap? And this isn't Choi Hana...

I went back home that day thinking about that message. I can't deny that I like Hana. I don't see her like others because she is unique, strong and she chooses to be an officer by herself besides I am like a loser I chose that so my father doesn't get mad. I slept that day happy because I promised myself to meet Hana and tell her that I like her too.

The next day I wake up feeling excited, I went early to college. I will wait for her on her desk and confess to her. I sat on her desk but I was hearing some whispers.

"Look at him he must be here to bully her"

"See, he will break her heart and we will all laugh"

"Be ready to record this it will be very funny"

I wasn't focused on their talk because I wasn't here for that until some students came to me and there was in the middle a student, it was Jeon Jungkook. He wasn't from our class, he was from the most clever students so he was in the class of the bravest students here. All the class stopped whispering, he came near me with his team and stood in front of me.

 All the class stopped whispering, he came near me with his team and stood in front of me

"Don't trust that paper, she isn't like what you think. It must be a fool so stop lying to yourself, she will not love you ever"

I was confused, how did he know? I think all the college know that. The class starts whispering again suddenly the door opened revealing Hana and Jungkook isn't here to be seen. She came and got surprised when she saw me sitting at her desk.

"Excuse me this is my desk" I got back to my senses and realized that I should move.

"Sorry" I stood up and went to sit on my desk

****

At lunchtime, I went to the cafeteria and all the students were laughing.

"Choi Hana is such a selfish person she will not love Kim Taehyung the loser of our college"

That's right, how Choi Hana loves a loser like me? I shouldn't think that way.

"Hey, you loser" I looked up to see Chanyeol the biggest jerk here in the college

"What do you want Chanyeol?" I glared at him.

"Tsk, look at that loser who will love you? Choi Hana isn't that stupid" I gritted my teeth.

"Stop your daydreaming boy"

Fuck you, Choi Hana. You make me hate you and myself, look all the college are making fun of me. I decided to leave that jerk when I got out I bumped into Hana but ignored her. I will show you, Choi Hana you will be the loser, not me. I will work on myself, girls are weak and selfish. Such a slut...

 Such a slut

...