I gave him to his classmate "please take care of him!" I pass as I turn my heels then sprint up with smoke on my path "I'll make sure there are no casualties..."

Leaving those two will be fine, I can see the civillians are helping.

'how did I do?' I asked

"You did well controlling the area" the fourth user spoke his name is En "Yuki, use these quirks like they're tools. And don't let this guy do his favors agains't you."

'I understand, Sir!' I respond.

I float up as I see I covered the path with smoke just as plan to blind Muscular. Now I felt danger sense buzzing knowing he's here I quickly turn as I twist my whole body while floating to dodge away.

"YAGIII...!!" Muscular screamed in excitement.

I as I got enough space I fire Blackwhip grabbing Muscular tightening it "AFO and Shigaraki, your liberators where are they?!" I questioned.

"Don't know, Don't care!" Muscular answered confidently "he told me to do 'whatever I pleased' freeing me" he finish.

"then you're useless to me now..." I mumble.

"stop changing the subject you're running the mood, Yagi!" Muscular shouted "I'm not here to make small talks! Clash me like last time you did! Give me everything you've got!"

"why have urges on going on a rampage?" I asked.

"to live life without any regrets!" Muscular answer

"regrets? And what would that be?" I questioned.

"the regret that I won't be able to fight you!" Muscular answer sneering.

"Imasuji Goto, is there no other path for you to take?" I asked last question.

"NONE AT ALL!!" Muscular screamed as he ready his power "YOU CAN TAKE THE THERAPHY TALK AND SHOVE IT UP ELSEWHERE!!"

"THE ONLY THING I CARE IN LIFE-"

"BLOOD AND GUTS"

"AND THE THRILL OF BATTLE"

If only I can truly understand... things would turn out different. But knowing what he did to Kota, is unforgiven just like you Tenko-nii.

"hmph, this is pointless" I said readying my stance.

"You're starting to turn stale! I want a legitimate battle-"

As soon as he said those I cut him off by sprinting jab him by the gut, his muscle augmentation were pulled so it was easy to knock him out.

"this is power" I mumble as I stood straight turning around seeing my opponent fall unconscious.

*THUD*

I float down in front of Diana Police Precinct as I kept up with the smokescreen "I'll leave him to you guys" I mumble as I jump up floating away.

"Wait!!" the armor police men called but I was already far away.

I kept floating checking if there are still reaction on danger sense but it seems quiet down.

"Yuki!" Izuku's voice called.

I turn to see him by the buildings I landed softly "hey how did it go?" I asked

"I manage to restrain them, then leave them immobilize till the police arrives" Izuku said

As soon as we're finish onthe captive villains we return back to the alley just to see Dad a.k.a All Might ran at us checking all around us me and Izuku "any injuries?" he worried.