Lady: You will pay for whatever 'he'  faced the pain will exceed more and more. You were the one right? The first one to make 'him' scream you were the one who without any mercy inserted that knife right? 

She was holding his neck and was choking the hell out of him while that person was pleading and then he screamed on top of his lungs as she burnt a knife with the candle and then gave cuts near his neck

Person: It's paining please leave me please I will do whatever you order but please just don't ahh..... don't do this it's hurting please I... I.. beg You Please... it's... Bu.. burning.

Lady: Is it so okay deal done let's walk together you wanted me right you wished to be with me so let's start a journey together ( while smirking )  but for that, you have to be there first so that you can settle everything I will come later okay?

But now the person was losing his sense and then his left eyes shut with a force the lip from that side sagged downward. The whole left part was now anesthetic and then he finally was paralyzed from his left portion. The lady with a force pulled him upward and heating the knife gave a dark sharp cut in a slit around his neck and a red thick liquid poured out like a waterfall and flowed all around the floor. She caressed the tip of the knife over her index finger and then collected the blood in a bottle. Walked out but then again turned around to look at the lifeless body smirked and left. 

Lady: Welcome to Avni's Hell Pratham.

The video ended and again a new video started where again Avi entered a house hidden and then when she came in front of her target she fist acted frightened and then the whole journey towards her hell was repeated this time it was Shikhar. His face was brutally crushed by her high sharp pencil heels. 

Finally, the video started when she played her card on Vyom all this while when Pratham and Shikhar were killed the man smirked having a satisfactory smile and some unknown emotion in his eyes for Avni but when he watched her killing Vyom his eyes turned into an aloof space his jaws clenched and fist turned his knuckles white but the storm was within and lips were still busily smirking. Some successful dance and rage were mixed with an urge for what was still unknown.

But then he chuckled and spoke in his deep hoarse voice

Man: Wrong move Avni tsk Ananya Verma you were fair enough right till it was with others but when you targeted Vyom you just didn't for a slight second thought that tables can turn to wait for Abnanya We will meet just wait. I will make sure you repent each second for this.

He said all this playing his fingers on her face that was displayed on the screen. He laughed and then He checked a pic on his phone

Man: You will help me to reach her after all for reaching her only you are the way. Game for Hell begins , It will be a ' Perilous Loop ' foy You Ananya Verma!

He turned and glanced at the axes present there and then gazing at them intently he moved out.

Man: I know who is your next target and that game will be interesting to have a hide and seek together. The crime will appear as committed by you and the culprit will be free behind this mask. 

..............................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( Screen shifts to another room )

Avni was walking towards the room where he has been captured and is tortured for approx a month. She entered the room in the coldest way possible. As she has promised her Neela Maa that for sake of Neil she won't harm this Neo she opened and closed her fist and dug her nails deep in her palms. While he stood and nervously hidden something behind and at his backdropped a diary that he was reading till now.