Chapter 19: Farewell, Phantom World

Start from the beginning

Haruhiko: What is it?

Rachel: A Master card, the only thing that can capture a Phantom in one hit.

Koito: One catch?

Rachel: No failure to catching one, but be careful, as you just have the one.

Haruhiko puts the card in his bag.

Athena: I got it! There is a way to get to the Phantom world!

Reina: How?

Athena: By legendary Phantoms!

Mesmo: That could work! Because Prince is a Mythical Phantom, Legendary Phantoms can get to the Phantom world easier. 

Athena: That could work. Haruhiko, summon every Legend Kyle has.

Denwa: I'll do the same.

Pinni: Me too.

Sekai: No Phantom catcher left behind! Human or Phantom!

Haruhiko: Oh, Lets do this!

Haruhiko and the other Phantom catchers summoned their legendries.

Athena: Lets go to the Phantom world!

All the legendries created a rift to the Phantom world and everyone goes into it.

After they went through the blind light, they were in the Phantom world.

Hauhiko: Wow...the Phantom world!

Meanwhile, Toko and Prince was heading to the main tower for the Royal Phantoms.

Toko: You know Prince, once I become the most powerful Phantom queen, I want you to be on my side as my advisor.

Prince: I'm sorry your majesty but I refuse!

Toko: What?

Prince: I have no interest to be your advisor. My only job is to turn all Phantom's against humanity!

Toko: You were just like that then we were in Team Alpha.

Prince: What did you see in me and the others?

Toko: Hmm, What I saw? I saw Denwa as a App geek, Sekai as a Rift moron, Pinni as a two eyed cat girl and you 'Kyle', I saw you as someone To control all the Phantoms. Any girl will be lucky to have you.

Prince then looked in the middle of the Phantom world, seeing the palace of the Royal Phantoms. Toko did the same.

Toko: All Royal Phantom are light, but light is White...Thats it!

They both then walked to the Royal tower.

Meanwhile, Everyone was looking around the Phantom world to find Toko and Prince. All the Phantoms Kyle sealed and friended were doing the same.

Haruhiko: This is going to take forever. Kyle can be anywhere by now.

Mesmo: We all have to keep looking.

Enigma: I thought to never see you all again.

Everyone saw Enigma and Rupa, who were blocking a way to the Royal tower.