Chapter 13: Little Ruru's Big Crush

We are faced by the Phantom's relationships on Kyle's Team.

Kyle: Phantoms have a relationship bond with their Phantom Catchers. The Bond between them is stronger in battles.

Ruru was near a soda can.

Ruru: Hehe, not like someone We know

Kyle: But it has been known that Other Phantoms have another bond with another Phantom catcher.

Ruru: Really?

She blushes.

Kyle: That's true. In often times, Phantom catcher's will trade and share their Phantoms from time to time.

Ruru: Ok, so if it's like if Haruhiko wants Mes, He'll either trade and share me or Rira?

Kyle: Well, yeah, in a way?

Ruru: Oh...ok.

*Insert Intro*

Everyone was at the club room. Kyle and the Others were finding a Phantom. Shosuke was with everyone else. Pinni was telling everyone what the Phantom they were looking for.

Pinni: So, what I'm guessing is the Phantom we're looking for only comes out when a Phantom looks sad. So what I'm guessing is we find a Phantom who looks sad and wait until it comes out.

While she was talking, Kyle was doing research on the Phantom with Mesmo and Punimellia, Denwa was doing research on her Phone, Haruhiko was doing research while Ruru was staring at Kyle, Sekai and Ayumi were drawing themselves. Sekai doing himself as a Ghostbusters 2 styled Logo and Ayumi was doing a background for another play and Shosuke was just looking at Pinni. Pinni's cheeks were starting to go pink and she started sniffing.

Pinni: *Sniff* and further...*Sniff*...more...?

She sniffs at everyone and covers her nose.

Pinni: I'm sorry! Does anyone have a coconut scent? I'm allergic to Coconut!

Shosuke realised what he's done and whispers to Sekai.

Shosuke: You two told me she was allergic to peanuts!

Sekai: Meh, I get all nuts mixed up.

Everyone then giggled at his mix up. The bell then goes off, making it lunch time.

Kyle: well, it looks like class's dismissed. We'll go back to this after break.

Sekai: Lets have a card tournament. Haruhiko? Your team vs our teams?

Haruhiko: Sure. I can see how much power my team has?

Everyone leaves, but Shosuke and Pinni stays.

Shosuke: Pinni, The reason I...I mean, I asked Sekai and he told me...look, I'm trying to say is...

Pinni: It's alright, It was a joke, I'll be fine.