Chapter 16: Facing the Fear

Kyle introduces the Chapter with all the Legendaries he has.

Kyle: As you all remember, each Phantom Tribe has one Legendary in it. These Legendaries are what the Phantoms call ' The figures of Phantom hope'.

Ruru: Why figures?

Kyle: All of them make the Phantoms feel safe then in the Human world. These are the Phantoms from each Types:

Arishem - Eternal Phantom - Humano Type

Eternatus - Gigantic Phantom - Beasto Type

Tymechosaur - MechaDino Phantom - Objectu Type

Operia - Opera Phantom - Fiction Type

??? - ??? Phantom - Shadow Type

Kyle: The others from Inviro, Hybrid, Imagino and Royal are still unfound. but with some luck, we might find them!

Ruru: I hope so too.

Kyle: This chapter will bring in the Legendary of the Shadow Phantoms and Haruhiko and the others becoming real Phantom catchers!

*Insert Intro*

Kyle and the other Phantom catchers were at the Alayashiki research lab, still trying to figure out how Kyle's Mother was injured before she met his Father.

Denwa: Kyle, are you sure this is where they met?

Kyle: I'm sure. This is the right place they met.

Sekai: I don't know man, This place looks pretty wrecked.

Pinni: What's with all the scratch marks around the place?

Kyle: What are you talking about?

Pinni then showed everyone around them. The ground and some trees had scratches of a large thing. Kyle looked at the scratches and realised something.

Kyle: This scratches aren't from a regular Phantom, they were made from Legendary Phantoms.

Denwa: Legendary Phantoms? Like Tymechosaur?

Kyle: Yes!

Sekai: The hole I'm looking at looks like the aftermath of Eternabeam?

Pinni: Yeah, and those trees look like scratches from Operia!

Kyle: In fact, all the Legendaries have been here!

Denwa: Wonder what happened?

Kyle: Something bad!

Meanwhile at Kyle's Place, Haruhiko and Ruru came first to get started on their last test to become Phantom catchers. Kyle's Mother was watching something on TV.

Haruhiko: Mrs. Torikawa, What are you watching?

Kyle's Mother realised Haruhiko.

Kyle's Mother: Oh, it's from Alayashiki. Do you want to watch with me?

Haruhiko and Ruru sat down on the couch and watched what she's watching.

Alayashiki's President(TV) : Today is a very unique day. My beautiful Daughter, the Alayashiki Princess, Has found a Seal for a Legendary Phantom!

Kyle's Mother realised the Seal and freaked out.