Toko Kashima's Bio

Toko Kashima is one of the Characters in this series. She's a Phantom catcher, Daughter to Alayashiki's President and the one of the Anatagonists of this series.

Apperance

She is a young female with white hair and dark orange eyes. She wears a white dress with puffy sleeves that goes to her elbows. She also wears dark blue gloves and heels. She also wears a blue rose on the left side of her hair.

 She also wears a blue rose on the left side of her hair

Personallity

She has a rich girl persona when in public or meeting other people. She is Mysterious to others but Team Alpha.

She may have a Yandere side after meeting Haruhiko. She also has a cunning side, knowing Kyle is Half Phantom, she can make him go upset to anyone who only used him.

She doesn't have any Phantom catching accessories, being she can summon them herself using Abramelin finger.

Nicknames: Phantom catcher Code Plenty, Phantom Mew, Alayashiki Princess

Profile

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Birthday: Unknown

Race: Human

Ability: Phantom catching(by Abramelin finger), all Phantom abilities.

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Dark Orange

Blood type: O

Personal Status

Relatives: Alayashiki's President(Father)

Affiliation: Fantamu Oitsuki Academy(Formally), Phantom Catching Team Alpha(Former), Phantom Catching Team Omega(Former), Alayashiki labs

Occupation: Student, Ability User, Phantom catcher

Abilities

Toko is a Phantom catcher, meaning She can catch Phantom with anything she's comfory with, which is Abramelin finger

Since She is the Mew of Abilities, She has every Phantom Abilities(Like Telepath, Phantom eater, Est.)

The only Ability she doesn't have is Phantom Imagination, because Making Phantoms is hard for full humans.

Trivia

Her first name 'Toko' Means Winter(To) and Lake(Ko)

Her last name 'Kashima' Means Flower(Ka) and Island(Shima)

Her IQ is 195

She did had a crush on Kyle, but now she's yandere for Haruhiko

Phantoms on Hand

Rupa

Rupa is part of the Shadow type Phantoms. She was made from Kyle.  She's a Rapid Strike Phantom.

Phantom Title: Strongest Phantom

Element: Magic

Battle type: Fighter

Rarity: Very Rare

Card Type: Holo Rare V

Enigma

Enigma was suppose to be her Starter Phantom. She was made from Alayashiki, because Fantamu didn't have a Starter of her choice. Enigma is part of the Shadow Type. Her battle style is Single Strike.

 Her battle style is Single Strike

Phantom Title: Enhanced Phantom

Element: Magic

Battle Type: Fighter

Rarity: Legendary

Card Type: Holo Rare V

Prince

Prince is Kyle who gets influenced to the Shadow Types. He is only in this form until Team E saves him. He is/was Part of the Shadow Type and is a Rapid Strike Phantom.

 He is/was Part of the Shadow Type and is a Rapid Strike Phantom

Phantom Title: Advanced Phantom

Element: Magic

Battle Type: Ranger

Rarity: Mythical

Card Type: Holo Rare V

A/N: Yes, the Anatagonist and the Phantom from the light novel is this series. I'll also be putting in Rira Tokiwa in this series as well. 

Next up will be about the Dynamax dens, don't worry. also I'll put in the last member of Team Alpha, Pinni BajjiTochi.

Also, this might be my favourite bio of the series.

Up Next: Phantom Dynamax Adventure

Word Count: 580