Chapter 10: Hot Spring Sprang Sprung

Kyle was sorting some cards in his binder as an introduction.

Kyle: Hey guys, you know that saying 'if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself'.

Ruru: I know that feeling.

Kyle: Todays chapter will be a bit of a blast from the past

The screen shows the hot spring from episode 8.

Ruru: ooh, The hot Spring!

Kyle: yep, every Phantom hunter will be showing us how they beaten this Phantom from before!

Ruru: yeah, it's embarrassing! you had to be there!

Kyle: and as a bonus, My Friend Denwa will be bring in her Legendary Phantom!

Ruru: Another one?!

*Insert Intro*

Kyle, Haruhiko and a bunch of other students were in class. Kyle was now wearing a Hosea Academy uniform, but the jacket is replaced by his hoodie. He was still allowed to keep his binder and card Summoner with him. He took his hoodie off, because it was getting warm. He then looked around, finding everyone was getting warm aswell.

Kyle: Guess I'm not the only one. but it's suppose to be mild sun today?

Then Ruru, Mesmo and Punimellia all came in, looking really excited. Denwa also came in, until she yawned.

Ruru: the hot springs back!

Kyle: you guys have a hot spring?

Denwa: no, it's not that, it's a *yawns* Phantom!

Kyle: what?

Haruhiko: why is Denwa tired?

Mesmo: She went to the museum last night to catch a Phantom terrorising the Dino Exhibit.

Kyle: We don't know what Phantom it was, but She's calling it 'The Big Boy' for some reason.

Everyone looks outside the halls windows, seeing a hot spring with Pink monkeys and a huge gorilla cyclopes one.

Ruru: told you.

Kyle: ok, I owe you money every time you make sense.

Sekai: I really want to jump in their.

Pinni: I don't think we can, because big boy their doesn't look like he'll share.

Denwa: Big...boy...*Yawns*

Sekai: wow, she really needs sleep.

Then they all saw Shosuke taking his school uniform off and jumps in, but the Phantom knocks him away. That made Sekai Laugh.

Sekai: Ok, Now I want the Phantom!

He rifted Shosuke back into the school.

Shosuke: thanks, I owe you one!