Chapter 9: Phantom Dynamax Adventure

Kyle was enjoying a drink and introduces the chapter to you.

Kyle: Hello again, Kind readers. Today's chapter will be another video game based chapter.

Then a screen showing a Dynamax Den shows up.

Kyle: We'll be going into a Dynamax den. what that means is we'll be doing a Phantom raid!

 what that means is we'll be doing a Phantom raid!

Ruru: You can Raid Phantoms? can humans do that?

Kyle: Only Phantom catchers with experience can. you can have only one Phantom from each catcher to start the raid. Only one Phantom catcher can Dynamax their Phantom to catch it.

Ruru: why are Phantoms in Dens a huge Problem. *giggles* see what I did their?

Kyle: Heh, well, Phantoms in their bigger state can effect a huge area, such as humans and animals.

Ruru: oh, so like one day, you want to wear pants, but the other, you want to wear a mini skirt?

Kyle: well...yeah?

*Insert intro*

Kyle and his Phantoms were waiting at the train station for Haruhiko and Ruru. They then saw a newsreport on the screen.

Newsreporter: Mysterious Dens have been spotted around the areas of Japan, we don't know how or why, but Phantom catchers from Fantamu have been spotted going near then and going into them.

Kyle: Dynamax Dens!

Newsreporter: in other words, after a few minutes, they come back out, but only from glowing beam dens!

Ruru: (echo) Haruhiko, c'mon! Kyle is quicker, get some lessons from him!

Haruhiko: (echo) ok ok!

They both came to the station, being greeted by Kyle and his Phantoms.

Kyle: Hey Haru, Little Ruru.

Haruhiko: Sorry I'm a bit late, I tripped over a den thing and...

Kyle: oh, the trains here.

after the train came, they both got on and go to Hosea, not knowing they're being followed.

*Timeskip, Brought by Chibi Mai keeping a Phantom in a Den*

Kyle and Haruhiko were in the clubroom hanging out with Sekai and Denwa. They were talking about the dens popping around the place. Shosuke was with then also, but something was wrong with him and Haruhiko, as both of them were just started napping.

Kyle: are you both ok?

Denwa: what kind of bedtime scedual do you both have?

Haruhiko: *Yawns* It's not like Sekai sleeps in classes.

Sekai: Hey, don't pull me into this! I never sleeped in class! well, unless it's a class that boring.

Denwa: not helping!