Chapter 17: New Phantom Catchers

Kyle introduces the chapter talking about the Phantom catchers.

Kyle: Phantom catchers are Legendary Catchers for catching Phantoms. They have been around ever since the Virus outbreak a decade ago.

Kyle then brings out Haruhiko, Mai, Reina and Koito's Research.

Kyle: As you can see, everyone have now become Phantom catchers.

Ruru: How does Phantom catching even work for new ones?

Kyle: As Phantom catching is new for people who started, They still need something to catch them in.

Haruhiko's research comes closer on the screen.

Kyle: Like for Haruhiko, He can sketch Phantom's on a sketch book and seal them in an instant.

Ruru: The only thing he can do.

Kyle: And another thing about Phantom catchers, they get code names.

Ruru: What Code name are you giving Haruhiko?

Kyle: Code Name Sketch.

Ruru: That...isn't half bad. yeah, lets go with that.

*Insert Intro*

Everyone was back at Hosea after the Fear insident. Some of the other students were talking about what happened.

Blonde Beach Angel: So did you hear about Alayashiki getting closed after what happened?

Male Student: They tried to release a Legendary Phantom and harm the balence.

Blonde Beach Angel: Well, good thing I wasn't near that place.

Haruhiko, Mai and Reina were eavedropping what they heard.

Mai: We were the ones who did stop Fear, we should get some credit.

Haruhiko: They shouldn't know we are now Phantom catchers. I mean we are a now, but they are expecting Kyle and the others to be the heros.

Reina: Well, I think Kyle doesn't feel like a hero.

They looked over at Kyle and Sekai, who were looking a bit down. Ruru was with them to comfort them.

Ruru: I know you feel bad for not stopping that legendary Phantom, but at least Haruhiko gave you Fear to handle.

Kyle looked at Fears card's Haruhiko sealed Fear in, but Kyle wasn't feeling it.

Kyle: I know, but...I feel my Phantom side is feeling...sad for some reason.

Sekai: I'm just upset for not seeing Fear like the others have.

Ruru then haves an Idea to cheer them both up. She brings out the Magazine she uses on Haruhiko in episode 11. Sekai looks inside of it and laughs a little.

 Sekai looks inside of it and laughs a little