Hanako Izumi Bio

Hanako Izumi is a Supporting Character in this series. She is the Older Sister to Reina Izumi and the Cousin to Sekai Rifuko.

Appearance

Hanako looks like a young female with Brown hair and Blue eyes. She wears a black hoodie with green in it and black biker pants. She wears a biker helmet when on her motor bike.

 She wears a biker helmet when on her motor bike

Personality

She has a very chill personality, but easy gets annoyed by her cousin. She didn't get along with her parents and had to stay with her cousins. She likes her cousins.

Profile

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 19(Leo)

Race: Human

Ability: Biking

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Personal Status

Relatives: Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father, Reina Izumi(Young Sister)

 Affiliation: Unnamed High school

Occupation: Biker, Student

Ability

She doesn't have a Phantom Ability or Phantom Catching ability, but she is very excellent on motor bikes.

Trivia

Her first name, 'Hanako' means 'Flower girl' in Japanese, as her Last name, 'Izumi' means 'Spring'.

She likes anyone who has a lively personality

Phantom on Hand

Celebi(Shiny)

Celebi is her Personal Phantom that hangs out with her. It was a gift from Sekai.

Phantom Title: Time Travel Phantom

Element: Psychic

Battle Type: Healer

Rarity: Special

Card Type: Shiny Secret Rare

A/N: Here it is, Reina's Sister's Bio. If you guys are making your own Phantom World series and wanting Hanako for your Idea, your free to use her for your liking.

I thought I should do this after I finished the last chapter, Because I'm Starting Chapter one of my Yo-Kai watch series tomorrow.

Up Next: The Phantom Prince

Word Count: 279