Chapter 3: Two Battle Styles

We go to a scene where Ruru is playing around on the Lego Ninjago Mountain Shrine set like she's training, until she falls down.

Ruru: Oof, sorry everyone, I'm training on fighting Phantoms.

Kyle: heh. In this chapter, we are going to learn about the Two Battle Styles from Phantoms: Single Strike and Rapid Strike.

Ruru: Two Battle Styles?

Kyle: Correct. these styles are based on what type the Phantoms attack in.

Single Strike is where the Phantom attacks once and again.

Rapid Strike is where the Phantom attacks multiple times.

Kyle: Take Mes and Camel for examples.

Kyle then takes out their cards.

Kyle: Mes is a Rapid strike, while Camel is a Single Strike. but there is conformation on Single and Rapid Master Phantoms out there.

Ruru: Masters? boy, I'm going to be training for a while.

Kyle: Only time will tell, my student, time will tell.

*Insert intro*

Kyle and Reina were both walking and talking to each other about what happened to her and the others last year, making Kyle very interested.

Kyle: so wait a minute, you joined because of your ability?

Reina: yeah, my Ability is to swallow up Phantoms and seal them.

Kyle: That is a unique Ability.

Mesmo: but you don't have to worry about sealing me and Camel up. if a Phantom catcher catches a Phantom once, they can't be sealed by someone else with sealing abilities.

Reina: Don't worry, I won't seal you or Punimellia, since you both look cute.

Punimellia: Heh, thanks.

Kyle: but don't worry, any Phantoms I already have or don't want, it's yours.

Reina: thank you, I have a bit of a big appetite.

Kyle: noted.

they both made it to the train station, where they were greeted by Haruhiko, Mai and Denwa, where they were about to a Phantom catching job.

Denwa: hey guys, what's the Phantom problem we need to do?

Haruhiko: well these one's a bit...complicated.

Kyle: hey, we're Phantom catchers, Catching Phantom's is always complicated.

Haruhiko: what?

Mai: doesn't matter.

They all then go into the Station.

*Timeskip, Brought by Chibi Denwa texting something*

While they were all heading to there destination on the train, they were talking about what Phantoms they are.